Dotcom to Launch Megaupload Successor with Encryption

tumblr_mewxrnupQq1qij4o1o1_500.jpg

How's this level of encryption affect download speed? Could maybe fly to New Zealand with a thumb drive and get my file faster?

I have no idea but I was reading it would take longer than the universe has existed to crack on your average standard desktop PC of today. I thought that was kind of sexy.

in the last two days I've written approx. 5000 words for this book project of mine and spent over 4 hours in the gym so EAT A DICK MATTHEW

I knew you lived in twinks and fruit flies. Trying to pretend you live in Hey Brah.

Anyone thinking about the reseller program?

This thing's going to be huge, might as well earn from it, right?

...Or do you think uncle sam can win this fight somehow? (And possibly come after any resellers??!?)

site is not even loading for me.... am i the only one?

no, borked for me as well

quick question, i can't seem to find the answer to this:

he claims it's a dropbox competitor so does that mean it's only for your own files. or is it like megaupload reincarnated where people really just upload copyright shit and share the links on filestube? he's got some pair of balls on him if it's the latter after what he went through

Honestly I think Dotcom was really damn clever with the whole encryption thing. I don't know if he can get away with it but in theory it does make sense.

Mega doesn't see what users are uploading because it encrypts the file while/before uploading, and you are the only one that has the key to access the file. Curios to see how the site fairs against hacking attempts.