Dotcom to Launch Megaupload Successor with Encryption

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Now this guy has got some massive balls. I hadn't even heard of 2048-bit RSA SSL till today.

It's kind of funny but not sure if it isn't a little stupid while his current case is up in the air still...

Dotcom to Unveil Megaupload Successor Amid U.S. Claims - Businessweek

Kim Dotcom, whose Megaupload.com website accounted for 4 percent of world Internet traffic before being shut down last year on U.S. copyright infringement charges, plans to unveil a new, encrypted file-sharing site in New Zealand in a snub to U.S. authorities.

I had no idea his wife was so bangin

article-2089138-1163095A000005DC-225_634x375.jpg

this guy is my hero. other than being a fat fuck, not my hero in that sense. but in being a badass motherfucker who isn't afraid of MURIKA, he's my hero.

Hope noone ties him in a chair and shoots him in the back of the head.

I put so much sperm in filipinas over the years.. boracay is always nice for a quick getaway.
They are starving for white men sperm there. Kinda like they want supreme genes or some shit. Really fucked up.

I put so much sperm in filipinas over the years.. boracay is always nice for a quick getaway.
They are starving for white men sperm there. Kinda like they want supreme genes or some shit. Really fucked up.

Lol'd. Quite the eloquent conversationalist.

Hmmm have you considered writing romantic literature for ladies? You have a charming turn of phrase.

The guy has balls. However the entire file hosting scene changed when he was shut down.

Mmmm it doesn't seem to be a MU successor .. well not in a sense most people used it. It seems like it's more of a Dropbox competitor. All files will be encrypted with your own key. So if you want to share piracy, you'd have to spread the key as well.