Don't you just love it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustle

© 1974
Apr 10, 2007
www.digfield.com
... when some retard reads your post on a forum and then comes to your blog and sees the same info and starts leaving comments accusing you of stealing the post from yourself at the forum. lol.

Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Happens every time, at least he was looking out for the interest of the "true owner of the content"

Have you ever noticed that DrPepper bottles have a little warning on the label "Contents under pressure, when opening do not point towards face or eyes." Yeah it takes all kinds.

As it was said, at least they were trying to look out for your shit.

Have you ever noticed that DrPepper bottles have a little warning on the label "Contents under pressure, when opening do not point towards face or eyes." Yeah it takes all kinds.

I had a windscreen sun shade thingy to keep your seats from roasting when you left your car parked up in the sun. It said "Remove before driving" ...or something to that effect.

The problem as I see it is with the judges. These warnings wouldn't be needed if the judges simply did these people in for being so stupid.

They should have NO WARNINGS then when these people came in to sue, FINE THEM for being so stupid, NOT award them like they do.

hahaha....lol, yeah happens every time. I myself have experienced this situation alot of times....you feel so stupid to see the comments .:p

The problem as I see it is with the judges. These warnings wouldn't be needed if the judges simply did these people in for being so stupid.

They should have NO WARNINGS then when these people came in to sue, FINE THEM for being so stupid, NOT award them like they do.

The problem is it needs to be said. Even if you get fined for trying to sue some one for a pop bottle cap exploding in your eye. Stupid people will keep on doing it. You don't really think it took one instance for them to print the warning do you?

By printing the warning the next time it happens, the company will just say 'You didn't read the warning did you?' laugh and walk away.

Personally I'm waiting for the day they start printing 'Do not insert objects in the opening of the container.' on the bottles / cans. You just know that some dumb shits got their dicks stuck.

As it was said, at least they were trying to look out for your shit.
Hmm, my Diet DrPepper doesn't have that. WTF.

My thread has developed from a blog comment rant into a full grown Dr. Pepper fan site.

I feel like a proud father. They grow up so fast.

Where did they come up with the name "Dr. Pepper" anyhow? What does it have to do with the drink? Was the creator named Dr. Pepper? Why does a softdrink have a Phd?

These are things that I ponder when left alone for too long.

Where did they come up with the name "Dr. Pepper" anyhow? What does it have to do with the drink? Was the creator named Dr. Pepper? Why does a softdrink have a Phd?

These are things that I ponder when left alone for too long.
I was told back in the day that Dr. Pepper contained prune juice and was supposed to have some beneficial health factors, hence the "Dr."

Either that or my great-grandmother was bullshitting me which is probably more likely

The problem is it needs to be said. Even if you get fined for trying to sue some one for a pop bottle cap exploding in your eye. Stupid people will keep on doing it. You don't really think it took one instance for them to print the warning do you?

I 'd be surprized to see such a label, but then europe isn't as lawsuit-plagued as the USA seems to be yet.
We might be heading that way -with the UK in front- but as of today, if you lose an eye with a pop bottle you just lose an eye... tough shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.