Don's Awesome Links: PR3 PA/DA - 35/41 - 16K links - $5/post - reviews are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Thread 1

Reviews:

Review

I received a post on a powerful blog with specs as advertised.

The content [FONT=&quot]surprised me;[/FONT] Don has a peculiar writing style, but it is captivating and reads fluently.

Overall a great link and at $5.00 definitely a bargain!

Thanks Don, appreciated

Don is always One step ahead when it comes to Seo and Content. Already Love his Dancing blog. Talking about the Post, It was actually done Very quickly and posted on a Very Quality Domain with Decent Authority(All metrics verified as Stated in thread).
It is Totally a Steal in this Price as Content what he is writing itself will Cost above $5.
Recommended!

Got my order really fast - for $5 this is an awesome link. I fired it to a tier 2 link to be safe and will be ordering more in the future no doubt!

Great little article posted by Don.

Great writing style and a good genuine blog.

Got a review copy of a post

Well written content 500+ words

Blog metrics as advertised TF20+ and backlinks from some authority sites too

Great work

Just got my post, and yep, very nice metrics on that domain! Great value for the price!

A+ service, order was quick and quality was good. I will be working with Don again.

Hello there,

Without further ado, I'll just quickly get to the deal:

• 6.5 years old (never dropped)
  • PR3
  • 16K links (~650 root domains)
  • PA/DA - 35/41
  • $5 a blog post!
Yes, it's only $5 for a post that I write myself. Those of you who know my writing style, great. If you don't know my writing style, you can refer to my dancing blog (in my signature). This is not the site I am selling posts on!

This is very powerful blog. I only keep excerpts on homepage. I will not write more than 5 articles a day. It indexes posts very quickly!

The post on blog like this is easily worth more than $20 but as a special price for Wicked Fire (since I love you all guys (not the homo love)) :D

ORDER NOW

For contacts: mzonas
Email: don@donspoint.com

Last edited:

A+ service, order was quick and quality was good. I will be working with Don again.
Thanks!

Guys, I am off to bed. Here's the plan - I shall write 5 articles tomorrow (currently 0 in the queue). I will be flying to Germany on Thursday. I will try to get articles written while I am on a shuttle bus to my hotel in Heidelberg (should take around 2 hours) and then I will try to post those articles when I establish in my hotel.

I should be working on Friday until evening (normal day lol) and then I might not be able to work on weekend but Monday should be fine.

Thanks!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.