Feb 23, 2011
Mars
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
Hi mates,

"DOMINATE The First 3 Pages of Google Listings
using
the Monster Power of Web 2.0 Marketing!"

In the drive to get to Google’s first 3 pages many webmasters forget that on the first 3 pages of Google there are just 10 available spots and at least eight of them are going to be profiled by those competing for the same search engine term, which means your competitors.

Dominating the first 3 pages of Google is a great way to make sure that those looking for you are best able to find you so the question here is how is it done? Well, without spending any more money than it costs to buy your time if you are serious about dominating Google’s first 3 pages you need to do the following:

1. Create a perfectly well optimized web page on your website which features the particular search term you have in mind.

2. Optimize your website content so that you get an embedded listing when the search term you have in mind comes up in the search results.

3. Put in place a coherent, well-organised off-page search engine marketing (SEM) campaign.

4. Develop a plan whereby you create off-page content pointing to your page in a logical, structured way.
Each web 2.0 properties will get backlinks from social bookmark (SB) and RSS directories. This linking structure will maximize link power from the web 2.0 sites to your benefit. This service alone can boost your search engine position to the top, especially if your site is a brand new site and have low to medium competition.

Basic SEnuke Services:
Basic Silver Package - $25
You can get:
• 15 high [FONT=&quot]PR[/FONT] Web 2.0 Properties
• Unique content for each property (Spun)
• RSS submission for your money site and for each Web 2.0 properties to 30 RSS Aggregator site
• Ping all properties to major ping site for fast indexing
• Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high [FONT=&quot]PR[/FONT] SB site
• Turn around time : 3 Business Days (daily report)

Client should provide:
1. 1 Article - I will spin your article to post to Web 2.0 properties (Article must contain 1-2 link to your money site with appropriate anchor text)
2. 1 url to your main site
3. 1-2 main keywords

Basic Gold Package - $40

You can get:
• 30 high [FONT=&quot]PR[/FONT] Web 2.0 Properties
• RSS submission for your money site and for each Web 2.0 properties to 30 RSS Aggregator site
• Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high [FONT=&quot]PR[/FONT] SB site
• Turn around time : 5 Business Days (daily report)

Client should provide:
1. 2 Article - 1 will spin your article to post to Web 2.0 properties (Each article must contain 1-2 link to your money site with appropriate anchor text)
2. 1 url to your main site
3. 1-2 main keywords

50% for the first 5 persons who will get the packages

Payment: via paypal

PM ME FOR THOSE WHO WANTS THIS SERVICES

Dude, I very much doubt anyone will take you up on your reviews, even though they have 50% off. You need to give a free review to a couple of respected people, this way people know you aint gunno grab the money and run, and that you actually know what you are doing.

This is your first post...

Thank you for reminding me dude...

OK...I will be giving a $7 for a free review for the first person who is interested and the rest 50% discount...

Thank you dude

Updating this thread...

Pm sent to onlinebutik...waiting for him to reply

50% is still available...just shot me a pm for those who will take this packages

Thanks

Pm sent to omgyams...waiting for reply

50% discount is still available for those who will get the packages

Received the details from onlinebutik...

I'll send the report upon completion of the first day work and so on until the 3rd day...

Thanks

Review

Report sitting in my email this morning - very quick turnaround. As for the actual work, the OP overdelivered.

Report contained:
  • 17 Articles on popular Web 2.0 sites
  • 25 Social Bookmark Profiles, with multiple articles on each
  • 17 RSS Feeds containing all the articles

Overall I am happy and will be using this service again.

Updating Thread

ORDERS:
onlinebutik - Already delivered and waiting for feedback
omgyams - Almost done

50% discount is still available for the 3 persons who will get the packages

sorry for the late review..i'm just back from the vacation there..ok here the review

REVIEW

Speed: 8,5 / 10.. Project is delivered in 3 different email..each day u get a report of 17 web 2.0 (over delivered) good point :) , SB around 25 and also rss feed..
Takotbaba delivered each day with out any late.. good point no 2 ..

Communication: 9 / 10. Takotbaba ask for double confirmation the keyword and the url before done the job so the job will completely without wrong anchor text and he explain the turn around time to in PM to me.. good point at communication

Price: 8 / 10. it was a fair price there...

Quality: 8 / 10 : ok i dont found anything wrong here..everythings looks good and solid there..i go holidays 3 days ago and until now, no one was delete, and some of them already being index..
just my 2 cent here : if u insert related photos and video in each web 2.0, it will be really great.. and also making some profile backlink to the web 2.0 to give it more link juice and greater index.. :) it will make the quality and price become 10 /10

Overall Review: 8/10

overall it was a good service..everything was done like the sales letter, but i think u must edit ur sales letter..see below

Basic SEnuke Services:
Basic Silver Package - $25
You can get:
15 high PR Web 2.0 Properties
• Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high PR SB site
• Turn around time : 3 Business Days (daily report)

when i saw this, i was thingking that i will just get 15 web 2.0, i think u must explain that we will get 15 * 3 = 45 web 2.0 ..

Over ALL this is recomendded and Good service

Thank you for the reviews onlinebutik and omgyams...I really appreciated it a lot...

ORDERS:
omgyams - Has been delivered

Thanks

I am now accepting orders...

Shot me a pm for those who want to order...

Status
Not open for further replies.