Dominate technology niche now - Blogposts on tech blogs- Editorials on tech Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

arconis

Used Receptacle
Oct 30, 2008
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Potential Scammer Alert!!! - Do Not Buy Anything From This User Until We Verify Certain Issues Have Been Resolved

We have access to 15+ real technology related money making blogs/websites owned by real people and some real technology related magazines...and yes we can get you blogposts on these tech blogs and magazines for a fair price .

No networks.

No crap sites .

Just real blogs/websites owned by real people and real technology magazines. .Posts/Links on these type of real sites/blogs have proved to improve Search engine rankings as these are real money making websites .These are not secret links which means you get the chance to review the sites before you order .

The cost for technology blogposts are $55/post on a pr3+ and DA 30 + blog and $149 for a technology editorial post on a magazine with PR5+ and DA 50+ Magazine .

Payment upon delivery to reputed members .

TAT : 2-5 days depending on your order volume .

Please contact me if you are interested in ordering or if you have any questions .

Email : arconlion@gmail.com
or you can pm me here .

Thanks.

Hello the PM on here is not working check all messages on Skype I have just sent you another Skype message.

Hi Matt,
Nice Service but lemme know that are you charging for one post or order? If for one order then please specify how many posts per order will be?
Cheers!

Has anyone got delivey recently? I was told 6 days, now seller making excuses , also getting leary when I question him on skype. Thinking about dispute

He just threatened me on Skype and said I will not get a refund. And jokers like me thay are stupid enough to give $500 for the service deserve it.

I call on mods to ban this guy and I can send you skype convo etc if you need. And any one that has paid on paypal file the dispute under computer hardware/software and explain that he has not delivered the agreed websites

Hopefully he won't scam any other people

He just threatened me on Skype and said I will not get a refund. And jokers like me thay are stupid enough to give $500 for the service deserve it.

I call on mods to ban this guy and I can send you skype convo etc if you need. And any one that has paid on paypal file the dispute under computer hardware/software and explain that he has not delivered the agreed websites

Hopefully he won't scam any other people

Has this been solved yet?

No... Are the mods on holiday or something?? This "ARCONIS" guy from my research has set up multiple paypal accounts, making it hard to trace .. He obviously has done this kind of scam before. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same person as sani marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.