Not open for further replies.

Karoo

Elite Web Services
May 27, 2010
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
6elxz7.png

The Ultimate Webmaster Service

Buying a domain, setting up WordPress, finding a host, writing content for it and doing some SEO can be a daunting task for many people like you. This is why I am here to ensure that you can get your complete blog created and indexed on the net within a 48 Hours. Here is what I shall offer you.

1. Exclusive domain name for 1 Year. (.com, .net .anything – your choice)
2. Keyword research shall be done so as to get a keyword rich domain.
3. Hosting for 1 Year on a shared planned or can be forwarded to your hosting account.
4. Installation of WordPress on that domain.
5. Installing SEO Plugins and configuring it.
6. 2000 Words of Content Spread across the Blog. 100% Unique
7. 5x300 word articles submitted to ArticleBase. 100% Unique.
8. 10 High PR Blog Comments
9. 1 PR Submitted to PRLog. 100% Unique.
10. Tweaking and Configuration of the Blog
11. Basic Logo Design
12. Twitter Setup
13. Facebook Setup

What’s In for You
All this can be yours for $75 per domain. TAT for each domain is targeted to be completed in less than 48 hours. After completion of the project, you will be provided with all relevant files. Access to my shared hosting account will be moderated unless the domain is shifted to your hosting account. My shared hosting server is located in the US. Content will be native. No customized orders will be accepted. Payment can be done via PayPal and I would appreciate advance payments.

Details I Need

PM me with the details pertaining to keywords, niche, domain extensions, domain name ideas, type of blog and whatever other details you may have.

Review Copies
2 Review Copies are available for reputed members for $50 a domain.

If I can add my own content to the domain and if you can push the domain to my own account, I shall take the second review copy.

If I can add my own content to the domain and if you can push the domain to my own account, I shall take the second review copy.

LOL. Sure. You can put your own content. Ive sent you a PM with the details I need. I have also included my email address and PP address. Send me your content so that I can put it on the blog.

2 Review Copies have been taken up by Bad Duck and AustinP. Will start work as soon as possible and will await feedback.

It does not get better than this. Simple .com and superb content along with superb installation and a great report. I am thoroughly impressed. All this just for $75? It surely cannot get better. I loved the review copy. For $50 bucks I think I got a steal. Impressive Indeed. Thanks man. All the best.

It does not get better than this. Simple .com and superb content along with superb installation and a great report. I am thoroughly impressed. All this just for $75? It surely cannot get better. I loved the review copy. For $50 bucks I think I got a steal. Impressive Indeed. Thanks man. All the best.

Thanks man.

Got my review copy with a detailed report. Looks awesome. I would like to buy more if you can provide me domains from multiple IPs so that you can create a blog farm for me. thanks mate.

This guy seems to have just taken my money and ran. I filed a dispute with paypal asking for my money back.. we'll see what happens.

I had him set up a site for me - the domain was forhealthinsurance.net ... he did everything I asked for (at first), but the quality was bad. The logo looked like it was made with microsoft paint... and the articles looked like he had just taken other articles he found off ezinearticles or something and spun them using a free spinner. Very poorly written.

I was OK with the poor quality though... afterall, it was oly $75.

However, once I tried to transfer the site/domain into my ownership, he stopped responding to emails. I put in the transfer request about a week ago... he never accepted it, never gave me the auth code, etc...

He finally responded to me saying "I've released the domain" (he hadn't)... but then I realize that the site was down. I asked him why the site was down, he said "Thats coz I have released the domain. Im waiting for you to take it. " WTF?

Anyways, he seemed to not understand what an "auth code" was... I sent him about 3 emails explaining to him what it was. All emails unanswered. I finally got him on IM and he gave me an auth code and then quickly signed off. Sure enough, the domain transfer failed. I think he just gave me a fake auth code so I would get off his back.

Haven't heard from him since. The site has been down for days, I still don't have the domain in my possession, and I doubt he will ever respond to me.

Be careful!

This guy seems to have just taken my money and ran. I filed a dispute with paypal asking for my money back.. we'll see what happens.

I had him set up a site for me - the domain was forhealthinsurance.net ... he did everything I asked for (at first), but the quality was bad. The logo looked like it was made with microsoft paint... and the articles looked like he had just taken other articles he found off ezinearticles or something and spun them using a free spinner. Very poorly written.

I was OK with the poor quality though... afterall, it was oly $75.

However, once I tried to transfer the site/domain into my ownership, he stopped responding to emails. I put in the transfer request about a week ago... he never accepted it, never gave me the auth code, etc...

He finally responded to me saying "I've released the domain" (he hadn't)... but then I realize that the site was down. I asked him why the site was down, he said "Thats coz I have released the domain. Im waiting for you to take it. " WTF?

Anyways, he seemed to not understand what an "auth code" was... I sent him about 3 emails explaining to him what it was. All emails unanswered. I finally got him on IM and he gave me an auth code and then quickly signed off. Sure enough, the domain transfer failed. I think he just gave me a fake auth code so I would get off his back.

Haven't heard from him since. The site has been down for days, I still don't have the domain in my possession, and I doubt he will ever respond to me.

Be careful!

The transfer came through. The domain has been unlocked and is waiting for your auth. What more can I do now? I have been responding to your every email. We are in a different time zone as of now. I may not be available 24/7. But I am responding to you. Kindly check with your authorization. the domain will be with you now.

OK... we resolved all issues. As it turned out, it was the registrars' fault, not his.

Anyways, he has been extremely helpful in helping with these problems... he even created a new logo for the design and is now helping with with getting the domain indexed.

So...It's safe to say you guys can ignore the negative review I left above. I'm even considering using him again for future services.

Status
Not open for further replies.