Does it make sense to enter the weight loss niche now?

coolguythampy

Apr 21, 2009
With millions of diet and weight loss blogs online, does it really make sense to enter into this market now- assuming you aim for affiliate sales through these blogs? What's your experience with weight loss niche?

No.
1.jpg

I can imagine one the best times to run weight loss offers is around the new year. All of those New Years resolutions. Wether they see them through or not doesnt matter as long as they buy your shit right.

While there might be no shortage of fat people, the competition looks to be very high- so high that it's not worth investing in it. I might be wrong though- there might still be opportunity to go niche inside weight loss. I am thinking of launching a niche site and trying it out.

^King is right

it's time to target average weight people and make them feel insecure for not being fat. OP you can be the first to start a weight gain free trial offer

Agreed -- the weight gain niche is much more profitable.

Become an affiliate for McDonalds and go to 3rd world countries trying to get people hooked on their fatty foods.

Agreed -- the weight gain niche is much more profitable.

Become an affiliate for McDonalds and go to 3rd world countries trying to get people hooked on their fatty foods.

You are right. Weight loss works in first world countries only- only they have obesity epidemic! And yeah third world countries dont have enough money to buy a proper meal- it would be fun trying to be affiliate for McD and extort money from the third world people!

As a sidenote, I started a niche weight loss site. Will update how things go.

Yeah, weight loss is way too competitive. Same with restaurants and marijuana. There's no way to make money any-more; we're all hooped.

However, I will save you all. Best of all, my advice is free for the next 12 sentences.

Find yourself a nice, low-competitive niche. I found a really great market for you all, douching.
Everybody talks about douche bags, yet nobody sells them. You just have to make douching sound like the next big thing,
the most amazing, motivational, confidence-boosting sales pitch; and VIOLA. You've hit the motherfucking jack pot.
Jack of douche pot. Seriously, put together a good grabber such as:
"Every woman will be dreaming of sticking her finger up your ass while blowing you! Click here for the secret!".
It works wonders.

Join me as a douche marketer and become a Kajillionaire like me. You must first buy my $0.99 ebook first.
You will begin to understand the advanced quantum theory of douching and douche marketing.
Payments via pennies and/or used condoms only.

Dominate this market before douching dominates you!

Please send all payments to "1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC", titled "Thanks for Douching"

Yeah, weight loss is way too competitive. Same with restaurants and marijuana. There's no way to make money any-more; we're all hooped.

However, I will save you all. Best of all, my advice is free for the next 12 sentences.

Find yourself a nice, low-competitive niche. I found a really great market for you all, douching.
Everybody talks about douche bags, yet nobody sells them. You just have to make douching sound like the next big thing,
the most amazing, motivational, confidence-boosting sales pitch; and VIOLA. You've hit the motherfucking jack pot.
Jack of douche pot. Seriously, put together a good grabber such as:
"Every woman will be dreaming of sticking her finger up your ass while blowing you! Click here for the secret!".
It works wonders.

Join me as a douche marketer and become a Kajillionaire like me. You must first buy my $0.99 ebook first.
You will begin to understand the advanced quantum theory of douching and douche marketing.
Payments via pennies and/or used condoms only.

Dominate this market before douching dominates you!

Please send all payments to "1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC", titled "Thanks for Douching"

You're trying too hard.

Forget gain or loss, just sell weights, high-margin shipping

//too late for lulz?
///never....