Does anyone own a boat?

Sh@rk

Nov 20, 2011
Seen some nice cars owned by you fucking gay boys, but does anyone own a boat?

I've got two small 18ft boats, one a speed and the other a fishing.

They are nothing fancy, I like buying older ones which need a good bit of work and bring them back up to a good standard.

Was just interested to see if anyone had one, take the cars posted here as an example, I would expect to see some baller boats (n hoes).

You think I'm going to just give away personal information like that?

What's next... a complete list of my financials?

My social?

Keys to my house?

Some people have no boundaries.

tumblr_mjwei5ZvWc1qg39ewo1_500.gif

You think I'm going to just give away personal information like that?

What's next... a complete list of my financials?

My social?

Keys to my house?

Some people have no boundaries.

I want to make sex u

Looks good, never even entered the realms of sailing boats. Always been powered boats (outboardS).

Thanks. Bill Luders designed some pretty boats. And this one was built in Hong Kong with easy access to lots of Burma teak.

All boats are cool, although for me there's nothing like ghosting along under wind power alone. Sublime, as long as you don't need to go too fast. For that you need one of these:

1234832_10202182867442089_1630399423_n.jpg

Thanks. Bill Luders designed some pretty boats. And this one was built in Hong Kong with easy access to lots of Burma teak.

All boats are cool, although for me there's nothing like ghosting along under wind power alone. Sublime, as long as you don't need to go too fast. For that you need one of these:

I like the idea of hurtling along with just the power of the wind.

For example I have on my speed boat a Suzuki 115HP two stroke which can weigh in 7.5 gallons an hour easily.

I imagine there would be allot to learn before going sailing though?

I think sailing is more of an art than anything, so there's really no end to what you can learn. But I think it's largely intuitive. Take a basic class, join a club where you have access to dinghies and as long as you can sail in an area with reasonably moderate conditions you'll pick it up. I'm certainly no expert, but I mostly figured it out as I went along. Books are good too.

Best 2 days in a boat owner's life

1) The day they buy it

2) The day they sell it

If anyone spends much time traveling, consider a boat club. Used one a few years back & was pretty happy with it.