DOC POWER PACK - HIGH QUALITY LINKS FROM DOC SHARING SITES - FREE REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
DPP_01.jpg

DPP_02.jpg

Review Copies

Giving out 3 FREE Review Copies to 3 Eligible Members

Post Below and Claim Your Spot

What would you charge for just creating the accounts and then posting content that we give you on the sites?

Tom offered me a free review

Speed: 5/5 - Tom delivered the report in 3 days.
Communication: 5/5 - A very detailed Report via email.
Price: 5/5 - 32$ for 40 links. Price can be a bit lower.
Quality: 4.5/5 - OP delivered exactly what he promised in the thread. The reason i will give 4.5 is , content could have been lot better.

The report email had the article in pdf and ppt format which was distributed.
There was a spreadsheet which had 41 live links.
The page rank of those domains were really good. There was one pr 9 and 8 sites also :2drinkspit:
The email also claimed that my links were added to a few indexing networks for faster indexing of these URLs, which was a cool bonus.

It has been 2 days since i got the report, so i ran a index check on them using scrapebox.

So far only 3 out of 41 links have been indexed, hope more will be indexed in coming days :)

I took a free review so here is what I thought about the service

Speed: 5/5 - Great 3 days and I had the full report
Communication: 5/5 - Great got a well detailed Report email.
Cost: 5/5 - $32 for 42 links. thought it was great as I didn't any links from any of these sites most are high P/R also.
Quality Level: 5/5 - Exactly what was promised was delivered everything was easy to read and relevant to my niche subject, links are well placed.

A few of these links were already indexed by google before I got the report. in the serps I have seen my site move up one place for a highly competitive word. great for link diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.