Do you even Wickedfire?

Dude, who's that bitch in your avatar and random vids? I wanna fuck her ass. Ask her if she's ever been with a big black cock.

snicker-karenljuj3.gif

He and I spoke yesterday.

He apologized for the unban but said there was nothing he could do about it now as he is on a self-ban from WickedFire for the next 2 months while he finishes up some important projects.
He said no such thing, you fucking pest.

Apparently he is: http://www.wickedfire.com/members/.hack.html

I'm starting to think that's a good idea for me too...

7 days was a good time period for me to get focused on a couple projects that had been on the back burner.

This is a serious question. Do you understand the importance of dealing with the cause of a specific issue and the futility in going through the life band aiding stuff like this?

Yes, good point. That's what I'm working on now. Band-aid solutions are no bueno long-term.

This is a serious question. Do you understand the importance of dealing with the cause of a specific issue and the futility in going through the life band aiding stuff like this?

What specific issue are you referring to, Pewep's return, and the futility of wanting to return to a better time, where men of productivity spent more time on important matters rather than waste it aimlessing participating in trivial matters?

"Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: 'Matters of great concern should be treated lightly.' Master Ittei commented, 'Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.'" - Hagakure

I guess the question comes down to who considers it futile...?​

What specific issue are you referring to, Pewep's return, and the futility of wanting to return to a better time, where men of productivity spent more time on important matters rather than waste it aimlessing participating in trivial matters?

"Among the maxims on Lord Naoshige's wall, there was this one: 'Matters of great concern should be treated lightly.' Master Ittei commented, 'Matters of small concern should be treated seriously.'" - Hagakure

I guess the question comes down to who considers it futile...?​

For those with small brains, I'll translate:

If you take care of the little shit the big shit takes care of itself.