Do you believe in rankings? If yes then these links works and it works really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Seosoldier's Link Avengers

Hi Guys, Back again with my crazy links!! :338: And Was busy with some other projects.

Please Bare with us for reading the entire thread, which gives you complete satisfaction about this shit.

Are you ready to Fire or Blow your Website Rankings at an unbelievable price??

Do you ever imagined what Secret Links most of the SEO Service Providers/Internet Marketers use to blow Their/Clients Rankings??​

And they charge you some handsome amount of dollars for a significant SERP Rise. But they never reveal their Secret.​

One among them is PAD Submission Links or getting links through Authority Software Directories.​

My service is a part of most of the SEO Packages offered by many of the SEO Service Providers.

While I am providing this at a cheap price to Wickedfire Members since years. And the ranking Improvements are consistent and continuous.​

Lets See some of the Ranking Improvements I had to the campaigns of July Thread

June%20July%20Combined.jpg

PAD Submission

PAD Submission is the process of getting links through software directories. We create Software (a puzzle) and a PAD File and submit this to 700-800 Software Directories. Out of which you get around 300-350 Successful Submissions. Some directories may require a link back while some may approve. So you get around 0-100 links from Software Directories.​

Anchor Variation is the Key Here

PAD Submission is the one technique where you get Natural Anchor Variation. You get links from various anchors like​

Click Here, Buy Now, Home Page, Publisher’s Website, Download Now etc​

Please Find the Screen Shot below that confirms my above statement

Anchor%20Variation%20image.jpg

Popularity is the Key Here

As the software and pad file which we create is free to download. Plenty of Users download and list the software which we created on their websites or blogs.

Please find the Screen Shot below which shows huge number of downloads of the software which we create. Thus increasing the popularity of your website and hence the rankings are increased​

Downloads.jpg

Lets Skip to the Packages

PACKAGE A​

PACKAGE B​

PM the details after sending the payment.​

PM for Bulk Orders ( More than 3) for Unbelievable Discounts.​

FAQ:​

What do I need from you?

For Single Package : 1 URL and Upto 3 Keywords
For Power Package : 3 URL's and Upto 6 Keywords
Email Id for Report

What Kind of Report Shall I provide?

You get a screen shot for PAD Submission, While Live links for Manual WEB 2.0, PDF, PPT & Video Submissions.

What is the TAT?​

The TAT is Usually 3-5 days. However it might be increased due to huge orders.​

Is there any guarantee?

There is no Ranking-Guarantee. We are doing all the work which we have mentioned in our Package.

Does this works for New Domains?

This shit works for New Domains as the PAD Submission Links are quickly crawled and Isn't harmful.

Does this works for Inner Pages too?

This Works well for inner pages too. Power Package is well suited for Inner Pages as you get links to all your pages at a time.

Are all niche accepted?

We do not accept orders related to Adult, Gambling, Music or Movies, Finance.

Can you Provide any Reviews of Wickedfire Members?​

Lol, Check These if you Believe. These Reviews are only after Penguin Updates. Lot more before Penguin.​

March%20Reviews%20Modified.jpg

After%20Penguin-Part%201%20MODIFIED.jpg

Just ordered. I had some pretty good results in the past with this service, so hopefully it still works as good as it did several months ago. For only this price, you can't beat it.

SEO Soldier's Link Avengers Service

ordered this multiple times in the past... They work really well

Hi, Thanks for your Honest Review.

Just ordered. I had some pretty good results in the past with this service, so hopefully it still works as good as it did several months ago. For only this price, you can't beat it.

Hi, Received your Order, Confirmed. Thanks for leaving a review.

Still Taking New Orders!!
It Works Fellas​

PACKAGE B​

Status
Not open for further replies.