Do Most Youtubers Buy Subscribers

binishv01

Nov 4, 2019
Youtube was started as a platform to share videos online. Anyone with access to the internet can do that through youtube.

If we think of it someone with a camera & can share what they like with millions of people for free if you ask me that's magic.

The first video was uploaded in April 2005.:eek7:

Now coming to 2019 youtube has become a top video sharing platform having billions of users. It's now competing with mainstream media like TV channels and movies. Now even celebrities are having their personal youtube channel to more exposure to world media.

Now to answer your question: YES, YouTubers do buy subscribers

SInce as a content creator we are competing with mainstream celebrities, so to gain popularity is really competitive.:xmas-smiley-010:

You can buy subscriber at : socialrankpro.com

At first, the thought of buying subscribers for me was great. But, although there's nothing wrong with going this path, organic subscribers would still be your best bet, and in my opinion, this is only achieved by finding your traget audience and producing high quality content for them. This way, they would actually keep subscribed.

Why do people even think about it? Personally for me it doesn't matter if there are millions or dozens of subscriber on the channel I watch if I like the content

I like this thread. I wanted to learn how to increase subs in YT, organic traffic. I hope you can share tips. I would really appreciate.

Maybe to get a little bit of traction in the beginning but it's not a good start if you can't get any organic traffic.

Oh, this sounds like you are just advertising your own site.

Yes, many youtubers buy subscribers in their initial growth phase because if your channel has few subscribers especially when you are starting your channel then it hits the psychology of your organic subscribers and they tend to subscribe to your channel if they see that few people already follows you. So it's a good strategy in your initial growth phase.

But later it's āll about how much valuable content you are posting and how much efforts you are putting in to gain your subscribers and retaining them.

I also think, that it's all about process of initial growth. After 1 year of intensive growing, they wouldn't need it anymore.

In my opinion, buying subscribers can have a positive impact in terms of convincing other people to subscribe. Some people may be more inclined to subscribe to a popular channel than a new one. It is usually important when a channel is still new, but after a certain point, there is really no need to continue buying subscribers before. This is because once the account gains authority, it is trusted, and there is really no point because the acquired subscribers are just zombie accounts which do not increase your views.

It is however worth noting that this is an unnatural way of building your channel and being a black hat approach that is frowned upon, you could lose your account or get it penalized.

I do know someone who buys subscribers for his YT channel. It is okay but as I observe it is better to have organic subscribers - seems to be more engaging.

Cannot be denied that some YouTubers do buy subscribers. But, I saw more content creators that build their subscribers organically with good content, knowing how to attract potential subscribers by good communication, and great marketing strategy.

Cannot be denied that some YouTubers do buy subscribers. But, I saw more content creators that build their subscribers organically with good content, knowing how to attract potential subscribers by good communication, and great marketing strategy.

That is true! It would take patience to build good YT channel with organic subscribers, but will have a great marketing reach long term.

Yes, many people buy at the beginning of the promotion, but further, only competent content is needed for the development of the channel.

It's like a paid traffic that will not work for long perspective. Anyway YouTube channel will not live and develop without real users and organic traffic so if you will buy your subscribers it's only a one-time option

Yes, some of the successful and famous YouTube channels really do buy subscribers to make their channel look more appealing and to attract more offers for potential cooperations and partnerships, and I guess this is their primary motivation for this activity. I can't really say that I like the idea of buying subscribers and I don't see much point in it except improving the marketing process, but in the long-term it can be damaging as channel won't get any real or valuable traffic so partners won't be able to get that much exposure which can lead to break up some terms. It's always a better idea to start working on some real, organic collection of subscribers, and leave the buying activity only for some emergenies.

Yes, of course YouTubers buy subscribers so that they get more engagement to there channel .