Not open for further replies.

XRMseo

Sep 5, 2011
www.bitchplease.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wickhead.png

What is the custom back link bomb?

Its alot of links, from alot of different places. The sort of links you either dont see very much of, or dont see very many of.

Powered by our own custom solutions, these are links your not going to find anywhere else - at least not at these prices.

So were going to skip the marketing spiel; First off..

Review Copies:

Review copies go to the first seven Wickedfire members, with decent post counts or itraders, to ask.

On to the packages:

The Xrm sampler pack consists of..

-50 wiki links
-50 drupal links
-200 bookmarking links
-100 "grabbag" links from 40+ platforms

Links are all direct to your main site.

$25 - Order Now

Diversity pack 1 consists of..

-500 Social Bookmarks on 3 platforms
-200 Wikis
-100 Trac/Moodle
-200 Joomla/Drupal
-100 VanillaBoard Links

Diversity pack 2 consists of..

-1000 Social Bookmarks on 3 platforms
-400 Wikis
-200 Trac/Moodle
-300 Joomla/Drupal
-200 VanillaBoard Links
-400 Grabbag Links
-10 thousand Unspammed Forum Profiles/Posts Using Custom bypass

Diversity pack 3-

gives you your choice of 20 thousand links across our full 40+ platform list.

Clients who order this package will be contacted after purchase with a list of options, and potential link structures they may choose from.

These Links are dripfed

All orders, except for the "Just Links" packages will follow the link structure below. If you desire no structure (All links to your money page) or a custom link structure, You may define that after purchase via the follow up email all new clients recieve.

Additionally, You will need to send any content/articles you wish to have distributed in that same followup email. All our packages are FULLY customizable, you simply have to tell us what changes you want!

Default Link Structure:

linkstructure1.png

Just Link Packages Links:

In addition to the packages above, we also offer individual links in varying multiples.

#1- Wikimedia Links for $7 per 100
#2- Drupal and Joomla Links for $7 per 100
#3- Social Bookmarking Links for $15 per 1000
#4- Twitter Clone/Microblog Links for $20 per 100

Contacting Reviewers and sending out samples now guys. We had a slew of orders come in as soon as we listed, and processed those before we came back here to get the reviews moving along. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

-XRMseo

Ps: Im cutting off review requests now. But I'm going to throw everybody who asked one - If you didnt get in the first round you'll get a pm tomorrow once were done with these first reviews, and any new clients.

This is unique, i'd like to order once I see some positive reviews/itrader. Please send me a private message when you get some.

Review

I received a report for my review copy. I got a serparate file for links created on different platforms.

I really liked that I got links from around 700 wiki pages and a few hundred trac tickets. A lot of those sites have high PR, some of them have edu/gov domains.

Reports contained a lot of links that didn't work, so reporting is not perfect. But in the end of the day, what matter is that you are getting hundreds or thousands of links from various platforms, huge number of IPs and geo locations. And best of all most of these platforms are not commonly spammed.

This is definitely an interesting service. I would recommend OP to improve the reporting, so it only includes the live links.

If I don't forget I will try to post up my SERP movement. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.