Status
Not open for further replies.

seotrain

Seo
Jul 4, 2013
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Here I am presenting the Real Deal with no fluff stuff. This package contains the High PR Links from authority websites. All the Links will be created 100% manually. Obtaining these Manual high PR links can never be so cheap and easy but as this is my very first service thread here, I am offering them for all of you to test the quality. This is a Pure White Hat service to increase your website SERP. These Links are always helpful for OLD as well as NEWLY created websites. All these are purely Handmade First Tier Links.

Check the Package:

• 10 Web 2.0 Blogs
  • 10 Approved Articles
  • 10 Angela and Paul Style Backlinks
  • 5 .EDU Blogs
  • 20 Social Bookmarks
  • 5 Niche Related Links

The Unbelievable Price for all this is only -- $ 25

Special Features:

Web 2.0 Blogs: We will use all TOP Rated Websites Like Wordpress, Blogger, Livejournal etc. Login Details will be reported back to you. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Appropriate Images and Video added in each property. Good Readable content is used.

Approved Articles: We use all high PR articles Directories including ArticleBase, GoArticles, Newsvine, sooperarticles, articlesfactory and so on, you will get all the Approved Article Links. Good Readable content is used.

Angela and Paul Style Backlinks: We use a filtered high PR website list same like Angela and Paul. Your website link will be created with Special high quality real looking profile.

Social Bookmarking: We will Create New Accounts each time. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Login Details will be reported back to you with Bookmark Location. We submit bookmarks to all top sites like Delicious, Reddit, Digg, Twitter, Stumbleupon and Facebook etc.

.EDU Blogs: We will create .edu blogs on high PR (4+) sites. Login Details will be reported back to you. Different real usernames for each account Creation is used. Appropriate Images and Video added in each blog. Good Readable content is used.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is the TAT?

A: You will be reported back within 10 Business Days.

Q: Do you submit reports?
A: Will deliver a detailed report upon completion.

Q: How many original articles used and of how many words?
A: One high quality 400+ words article. The rest content we will Spun. Spun content is well readable.

Q: Can We Use All original articles for the packages?
A: Yes you can add more original articles but you need to provide your own content through Email. Send me Email at seotraininfo@gmial.com by replying the mail you get after placing the order.

Q: Non - English keywords allowed?
A: Yes, however your articles will be in English, keywords can be foreign. You need to provide your keyword in foreign as well as its English translation and we will replace them while making links.

Q: How do I order?
A: It’s a two-step Process:
1. Make the payment first at my PayPal: payseotrain@gmail.com or click here to pay.
2. After making payment click the Submit Form Button Below, Fill the form with PayPal transaction id and other required Information.

Contact Me:

Email: seotraininfo@gmial.com
GTalk: seotraininfo@gmial.com

Offering 25% Discounted Review Copies to the First Two Eligible Members

Pay Now

Submit Form

Regards
SeoTrain

Last edited:

can you please send me a sample report of any of your previous work?
Thanks

Hi,

We don't show our reports before ordering.

But do not worry i will do same as i offered in this thread. And 100% money back guarantee if you don't get what i offer.

Ordered two ones. Many thanks!

Thanks For your Orders.

Little Review- Cant speak about results yet as it has only been a few days. But the report is fantastic...TAT is excellent. Communication is great as well...Nice work OP

Thanks steelbone for your Honest Review. These Links are purely White Hat and you will see good SERP moment soon for sure.

Taking New Orders as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.