Dey actually iz rapin errbody out there!!!

$uccess

Apr 28, 2010
Afghanistan's dirty little secret - SFGate

Cliff Notes:
-Afghan dudes like to fuck boys. Specifically Pashtun men like to bugger little boys.
-It's not gay because "they don't love the boys". It's not gay unless the balls touch. Oh, we just touched balls? Well then it's not gay unless I love you...so we're totally fine with Allah, amirite?!?
-"How are you supposed to fall in love with a woman if you can't see her? That 12 year old boy has some delicious looking lips so imma fuck him...

Discuss...

Afghanistan's dirty little secret - SFGate

Cliff Notes:
-Afghan dudes like to fuck boys. Specifically Pashtun men like to bugger little boys.
-It's not gay because "they don't love the boys". It's not gay unless the balls touch. Oh, we just touched balls? Well then it's not gay unless I love you...so we're totally fine with Allah, amirite?!?
-"How are you supposed to fall in love with a woman if you can't see her? That 12 year old boy has some delicious looking lips so imma fuck him...

Discuss...
Keep your sons out of Afghanistan and the Catholic church and you will have un-raped lil boys...Hopefully.

Sociologists and anthropologists say the problem results from perverse interpretation of Islamic law. Women are simply unapproachable.

^^
what an excuse. :s
So are nuns... Explains the Catholic priests. Which begs the question? Whose child molestation is worse? Catholics or Islamics?

I say tie, and all are deserving of death.

"A favored Afghan expression goes: "Women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

There we have it guys.

Here's the example I learned in college of "cultural" homosex: CCIES at The Kinsey Institute: Papua New Guinea (Papua New Guinea tribe that has boys suck off the older tribesmen to drink semen to make them stronger warriors)

Fact: While I don't agree with the practice, many cultures have fucked boys since the beginning of time.

Fact: It ain't ending any time soon.
I just threw up in my mouth....:repuke:

"A favored Afghan expression goes: "Women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

There we have it guys.
That is soooo gross. Sounds like a Catholic priest expression too.... Maybe I should make a site www. afghanmen4catholicpriests (dot) com , thats a money maker.... What a bunch of low-life degenerate creeps!!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!

HEY GUYS!

KGe8e.png

There we have it guys.

My anthropology professor in college was this 75 year old man who loved to tell us about a tribe (in Africa I believe) that had a saying: "Women are for children, boys are for fun, and ripe watermelons are for true pleasure." He used to have a big ol' chuckle when he told us, and I think he was half senile so he would always forget he had already told us and tell us again the next week.

My anthropology professor in college was this 75 year old man who loved to tell us about a tribe (in Africa I believe) that had a saying: "Women are for children, boys are for fun, and ripe watermelons are for true pleasure." He used to have a big ol' chuckle when he told us, and I think he was half senile so he would always forget he had already told us and tell us again the next week.
LOL!!! That's retarded...