Designer Bad Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need 18 to 22 affiliate marketing banners. Do you have any experience with writing calls of action or would I need to provide you with the text? Looking for alternate ideas. Please let me know the cost per banner and the time frame to complete the project.

long time since i havent updated this with new stuff
lets start

acaichris.jpg

We used Infect for a pretty big job on a new lander. We didn't give him anything to really work with, and it was a niche that didn't have much in the way of landing pages to get inspiration from.

Somehow, Infectisites made a lander and order page that was fuking amazing. He went above and beyond all expectations, and created something we couldn't have thought of ourselves. This guy is the real deal. His turn around time was fast as hell too. We definitely recommend using his services, but we'd rather you didn't use him, so we can get him working for us all the time.

If you want a kick ass lander, use Infect.

Would love to talk to you about a couple different projects. I don't have ICQ, so I'm really not sure how to get in contact with you sooner rather than later.

MY Review:

Fucking awesome. This guy produces QUALITY designs and a very good price. He communicated well, and did everything I wanted.

Color Choices: Check.
Timeline: Check.
Fucking Awesome Design: Double Check.

I just wish I had more projects to throw his way. I'm gonna need 25 templates for a new website I'm creating, and I'm looking his way first.

A++++ Highly Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.