Denver or Boston, where should I move?

So Boston people, is ~$1900/mo plus ~$200/mo for parking a typical amount for a "luxury" apartment in the Cambridge/Brookline area? Is it worth it to live as close to downtown as possible if you're a single guy in your 20s?

My advice - you want to move on the outskirts, shop around for a nice townhouse with a garage. If you are going into the city alot, chances are you will be catching the T or some other form of public transit.

My advice - you want to move on the outskirts, shop around for a nice townhouse with a garage. If you are going into the city alot, chances are you will be catching the T or some other form of public transit.
I'm only planning on living in Boston for about 6 months unless I really like it, so I don't think I want to buy anything.

Is it even worth it to have a car in Boston?

I'm only planning on living in Boston for about 6 months unless I really like it, so I don't think I want to buy anything.

Is it even worth it to have a car in Boston?

Yea, Rentals im talkin. Checkout Archstone. They are pretty pimped out. you will pay a premium though.

It really depends what your objectives are. I would suggest having a car, especially if you want to do any exploring outside the city.

Yea, Rentals im talkin. Checkout Archstone. They are pretty pimped out. you will pay a premium though.

It really depends what your objectives are. I would suggest having a car, especially if you want to do any exploring outside the city.

Zipcar too, pretty good deals. You definitely don't need a car in Boston if you're good with public transportation.

Boston guys, another question...

Apartments are about 35% cheaper in places like Quincy and Medford. What are your thoughts on those places? Are they too far out of the way?

Too far out of the way in my mind. I'd seriously consider Brighton, Brookline, Fenway, Backbay, Cambridge, Somerville, South End, etc. You won't get the true Boston experience living there in my mind.

Move to Boston brah. Denver is not that close to the mountains. The closest resort is like 3 hrs. From Boston, you can go to 3 of the top 20 resorts in the US within a 2 hr drive and you get the ocean, young hot college grads everywhere and you can even night ride at Wachusett if you really wanna ski/board. Mass is fuckin legit.