Denver Meetup

That's pretty much the only day I can't do it (wedding) but don't let me hold you up. If that works for everyone else I'll just catch you at the next one if there is one.

The 3rd won't work for hatfield... We could also look at the 26th or oct 10 as alternatives if we want to be all-inclusive, otherwise the 3rd would work for me.

As a side note, Dennis Yu of BlitzLocal says he'd be down for the meetup as well. I'm talking to 202 next week about setting up a regular meetup202 in Denver. I'll post updates on that as available.

I'm probably going to coordinate the event via facebook from here on out rather than keep updating a thread that only applies to 0.01% of wf. You can hit me up via facebook.com/w3marketing or pm me for my IM info.

alright, fuck it... I'm just going to keep updating this thread.

Everyone cool with this saturday the 3rd? 5:00 pm?

I vote either El Camino or Katie Mullens, but then again I've never been to any of the places that have been named, so what the hell do I know... I'm up for other suggestions on venue.

let me know im free on Saturday. you want to do it later to beat traffic? like 7 8 pm? leaving my place its gonna take forever for me during 5pm

how 'bout we all just show up at barman's place? heh... I could do like 6 or 7. Got an hour drive home on the back end.

Too bad none of you guys have a rooftop place downtown. Anyone know of a place with good eats where we could reserve a private room?

Alright, got rsvps from 10 people so I got a reservation for 12. Hit me up if I haven't heard from you. Probably easiest to meet out front.

Just yell out "Hey! I'm looking for a Dee Kroll!" and we'll know who you are... heh

Reactions: JoshTodd
Good times guys. I didn't get everybody's handle, so PM me your contact info when you get a chance, and I'll do the same.

Thanks for putting the whole thing together, Justin.