Dennis Yu = New Zac Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGL

Feb 27, 2007
He just pulled a Zac Johnson on a massive scale w/ his TechCrunch article. Outed all kinds of sh!t to the general public.

Dude has got everyone on his sack.

He is gonna hurt a lot of peoples income. And he will most likely get away w/ it unscathed. Why is that?

[NOTE: Before you come at me with some bullsh!t. I don't run zip submits, quiz, or IQ offers. I'm crying about it potentially hurting my income.]

I saw him speak a few times at an SMX.

He was by far the best speaker who was at least giving some real data. Everyone else seemed like they were trying to hold their cards close and give stupid generalizations.

He is a bit of a character.

I dont think that article will start a bunch of newbies on FB for any length of time. There are a million CPA ebooks and no one acts on them.

I saw him speak a few times at an SMX.

He was by far the best speaker who was at least giving some real data. Everyone else seemed like they were trying to hold their cards close and give stupid generalizations.

He is a bit of a character.

I dont think that article will start a bunch of newbies on FB for any length of time. There are a million CPA ebooks and no one acts on them.
Its about educating people that they *can* make millions on facebook. So yes - Techcrunch can suck my cock.

That's not the point. He is outing marketing tactics to the general public (customers).

iq-quiz-lp-180x180.jpg

Fucker outed my LP too

lol

Hey, Dennis Yu, you have a big mouth.
----

to everyone else, fuck what this asshole has to say.

He better use those millions that he made that he is not proud of to buy a few Kevlar vests, and get his Prius outfitted properly. Dude just make a LOAD of enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.