Demonoid registrations ARE NOT open.

Midas Touch

He who laughs, LASTS!!
Dec 20, 2008
1,901
45
0
Dave's World
Registrations are Not open again. Now.

Register - Demonoid


I figure that with all the sharing sites getting taken down that I'd let those who don't have an account over there have a heads up.


EDIT: THEY JUST CLOSED UP AGAIN!!!!


WTF?!!!

Lulz



I apologize for that.
 
Last edited:


WarexZXye23h5vzvj7k6875f548ymxpjvn00
WarexZXp6vi7uc69wd676jhk36jhjx5tsd7fw2qwd
WarexZXq1b57mk2i4r7f75jx814djnixd8mamyuuj6xii
WarexZXbqwpe2yhbpnu7ejgqx2hatt50h8awxzn8
WarexZX4k4epskm1jp5si3i21jnpo97lp
WarexZX0fa6s3z7vsxoh3rsaew1pkwwhpvwylq5uv6xiz
WarexZX6kq3cfoijxtfn4o8ovlwyvbflyffgilt0jfbv0
WarexZX8e6cu2txfd2e30rn1t97dpef965igp2xqod
WarexZXgv2xqipewxahd4ncfgcv5mzhy14pp0a75nykmc
WarexZX9jns1ufhtgvyrhzmji54f0rcsskkzk
WarexZX0fz1zx2tx1mgihel17aohww7nr3q3b5r5cov9e

Enjoy bros.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midas Touch
What's the point of posting about a service people can't join?
Hurr Dhurr.......it WAS open just before I made the post. Even when I previewed the thread prior to going live.


Then like 5 minutes later I just double checked the link and THEY WERE CLOSED.


"I" don't have the option/power to delete a thread. So, instead of editing it into just a Blank Hurr Dhurr post... I did what I did with it.


And now it seems that Our Buddy Staccs came to the rescue for a few people at least.



THANKS STACCS!!!!

+Rep
 
Registrations are Not open again. Now.

Register - Demonoid


I figure that with all the sharing sites getting taken down that I'd let those who don't have an account over there have a heads up.


EDIT: THEY JUST CLOSED UP AGAIN!!!!


WTF?!!!

Lulz



I apologize for that.


Ok.....WTF??!! I checked the link just before posting number #5 and it said they were closed.


They ARE OPEN AGAIN NOW!!!!


They were closed for 30 minutes and now they're open again.
 
Opened
g.gif