Deluxe High PR Health Niche Blog Network! Quality + Privacy + Unique Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
High PR 2-4 Health Niche Blogposts for Sale! Quality + Privacy! Review Copies!

sales-page-health-network.jpg

Do you want high PR aged and authoritative linkjuice from powerful domains that are all in the health niche?

Let me guess, it’s incredibly hard for you to get niche relevant contextual backlinks.

I don’t really have to go over the benefits of having blog posts from high PR Health niche websites for your health sites.

They are all on different hosting companies (not just different IPs), private registration, and we DO NOT EVER GIVE OUT REPORTS. The only exception is for moderators. This is to preserve the security of our network.

We only use high quality unique content from Native English writers. We already have content fit for high end authority sites on our sites. Let's not forget that these are aged domains. Additionally our Homepage OBL is low. Most other services have a OBL on their homepage of around 25-35 while we limit it to 10 for our PR4 websites, and 15 for our PR2s.

There's no doubt about it, if you want a combination of safety and power, we are your choice.

At this point, you’re probably thinking, “Sweet, but what are the domain stats”?

We are launching with 4 domains, and we have 3 more coming in. All blogs have powerful link profiles that will provide a major boost to your health sites.

Site Stats

Site 1- PR4, DA of 31, PA of 39. Almost 11 Years Old. 40$ per blog post.

A high quality site which includes a PR4 page link from a PR8 University domain. Also includes many high PR links from other health sites in the same niche.

Site 2- PR2 DA of 41. PA of 51. Almost 5 Years Old. 20$ per blog post.

Site on a specific disease. Includes a wide variety of dofollow and nofollow links. The previous owner appears to have done link-building but mainly through high quality manual comments instead of just plain spam.

Site 3- PR2 DA 28, PA 38. 3 Years Old. 20$ per blog post.

Includes high quality natural links from a variety of health domains.

Site 4- PR4 DA 38, PA 48. 8 Years Old. 42$ per blog post.

Includes a strong backlink profile with powerful Health authority backlinks, a wikipedia link, and a link from Huffington Post. A very powerful domain.

Site 5- PR3 DA 15, PA 25. 2 Years old. 30$ per Blog Post.

This site used to be a site for a protest movement. Has links from other NGO organizations.

Site 6- PR2 DA 31, PA 42. 2 Years old. 20$ per Blog Post.

Site that targets a certain type of medical profession. Wide variety of back links have been created to this site by the previous owner.

Combo Deals

Get both PR4s for 70$

Get all 6 Sites for 140$(Discounted from 172$)

Monthly Options-

You can get posts that never roll of the homepage too. These posts will stay on the homepage until you unsubscribe. There are combos available too for the monthly posts!

HOW TO ORDER

1. Use one of the paypal payment links above.
2. PM me the details of the order(Include your paypal email + The site #s you ordered). Or you can email me at nicheblogposts @ gmail.com
3. 1 URL + 1 Anchor Text per Blogpost.

Here's a Review-

review-e1358113839304.jpg

FAQ-

How long should SERP changes take?

After the completion notification is done, you should keep an eye on the SERPS for 2-3 weeks for an increase in rank.

What kind of posts are accepted?

Posts in the health niche are accepted; no pharmacy links or adult links are accepted. Fitness posts may be accepted depending on your site. Please PM me first me to check.

What’s the TAT?

It takes a week to get the content written. The TAT will be 5-10 days.

How long will they stay on the homepage?

An average of 2 weeks at which point they will roll off the front page. These blogposts will stay on the blogs permanently while I still own them.

What’s the OBL on these blogs?

We have a max of 15 Blogposts(15 OBL) on the homepage of PR2s. Max of 10 Homepage Blogposts on the PR4.

What's the refund policy?

No refunds unless we can't deliver the work due to some reason(for example, if we decide we can't accept your url).

Are reports given?

Nope. This is to protect the privacy of our network and ensure its safety.

Why are your packages priced more expensively than normal blog posts?

First of all we provide you with niche specific posts which are worth a very high amount as they are hard to find. We also use content that we pay a lot of money for. Additionally our blog posts are chunky with 350-500 words each. You're paying for quality.

Why are the monthly posts more expensive?

They are more expensive because they do not roll of like the normal posts(which roll off in around 2 weeks). This means you get a much larger amount of link juice for a slightly higher price.

Last edited:

Here's a good song for all you entrepreneurs out there hustling- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlT_Jt-dQ00]Jay-Z You Dont Know - YouTube[/ame]

SeoReborn's Review

Got a review copy of site 4 from island.

Speed: 5/5

48 hours turnaround time.

Communication: 5/5

Responds immediately to my pm's. He also informed me of the kind of post he was to write before writing it.

Content: 5/5

100% copyscape passed readable niche content written by a native English writer. My 518 word post contains an appropriate image and an authority site link. What sets this content apart from other posts I have seen is that not only is it niche related, it is also customised for to fit the theme of the site. By doing this, I can't even tell that its a sponsored post. If this doesn't pass a manual review, I don't see how anything else can. You'll understand what I mean if you had a chance to read it, Brilliant.

Quality: 5/5

here are the stats of site 4:

site 4: created on: 05-Dec-2003
PR4, PA48, DA39, referring links 721, referring pages 720. referring domains 150, referring ips 150.

Holy shit, this site's backlink profile is hell strong. I have even checked some of the links, which i can confirm a wikipedia link. Island states that there is a link from Huffington post, but I found at least 3 links from them.

I also see unsponsored posts on there which links to authority sites. Spoke to Island and he says he will be adding more unsponsored posts along side sponsored ones. Both this and the backlink profile keeps the site legit.

Price: 4.5/5

For this kind of quality, its a good price.

Overall: 4.9/5

Really good quality health domain to get links from. I'm getting links from the remaining 5 sites -> Unique Transaction ID48H*3054*E754*229

Status
Not open for further replies.