Delicious sold to youtube

YouTube Founders Acquire Delicious From Yahoo . Not google

Yahoo has sold the site to YouTube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, who will fold it into a new company they have created called AVOS. - Mashable

$5 million

I don't understand who makes these decisions... it's obviously the traffic they're paying for, but imagine what they could brand with $5milli.

Google is dominating the industry and I'm really pitying its direct competitors.

Wait, the original creators that sold YouTube to Google? Or Google just bought them out?

The creators sold Youtube to Google.
Presently, the creators bought delicious. They want to be in the game after selling thier baby (Youtube) to google. If I were them I would still be steamed that I didn't ask enough as this is googles big horse in the stables....other then search engine...

Delicious has been on the downhill for a good couple of months now. And there were rumors about getting it closed but if they sold it maybe these guys can resurrect it.

Hmm, I wonder what the future holds for delicous now? 0.o

Yeah - your right, they might have something big planned.

I'm always the last to know since I don't look at news much.

YouTube Founders Acquire Delicious From Yahoo . Not google

Yahoo has sold the site to YouTube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, who will fold it into a new company they have created called AVOS. - Mashable

$5 million
No use in trying, idiocy reigns supreme in this thread...

hi friends ( social media expert here ( all type of accounts avalible for sell ) gmail youtube hotmail yahoo myspace twitter Facebook pva and non-pva anyone need contact me on skype kamran.mazhar6.........