Definition of "Super Affiliate"

When can you call yourself a "Super Affiliate" ?

• A super affiliate should be making at least $10k a month

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • A super affiliate should be making at least $30k a month

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • A super affiliate should be making at least $60k a month

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • A super affiliate should be making at least $100k a month

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • What's an affiliate?

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it may not be cheating but... when it is cookie stuffed one......... ??? what would you say..... its just like pick pocketing... isnt it ?? @arz
My point was that most people on WF don't care how the money is made. If you're big into ethics and stuff like that, you'll go against the grain here.

I think theres a difference between what networks consider super affiliates and what affiliates consider super affiliates. Networks will most likely roll out the red carpet for you and hook you up way more if your doing around $10k a month but you won't get the same elite classification from other affiliates who know you make $10k a month.

Agreed. It's really in the eye of the beholder.

My point was that most people on WF don't care how the money is made. If you're big into ethics and stuff like that, you'll go against the grain here.

I don't think that's totally accurate. Most people that frequent WF may prefer to skip the majority of BS and niceties when conversing and many may dip into methods that may be "frowned upon" by the major search engines and other so-called "authoritative" entities, but that's certainly not unethical.

Ethics is a very subjective term that I, personally, believe is applied incorrectly the majority of the time when it is used to describe actions in internet marketing and business in general. Traditionally, when "ethics" is used in terms of business, it takes on a different meaning than when it is used as a measure of a person's behavior towards others.

I'd say it's not based on money, really (though you do have to be making money). A super affiliate in my eyes is someone who is in the top ranks of many affiliate programs. I help run a few affiliate programs, and we consider "super affiliates" to be the guys we turn to whenever we launch a new program or product (not always even in the same niche), and can run with it and make sales.

I could have sworn Jon had a post on his blog about the definition of a Super Affiliate. I couldn't find it though.

"Super Affiliate" is weird title. No other profession has a regular term like "Super Entrepreneur " "Super Developer" "Super Salesman".... except for one....

"Super Heroes" like "Superman"

Somebody who has super powers beyond our abilities. We only barely imagine what they can do.

Flying at will. Healing from any injury. Stopping and Traveling through Time.

Receiving 6 figure monthly checks.

Having so many points on their credit cards that they can vacation every day on points alone.

Do we dare dream to be a Super Affiliate?

what is the general opinion of this guy with the above website anyway? I laugh when I look at his blog, but he's obviously making money.

But he just seems like a braggart!

Status
Not open for further replies.