Dear Bitch Who Hit My Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1ick

Aug 19, 2007
It shocks me that only did you have the audacity to hit my car to the point it got pushed on top of the curb, but you hit it so hard my rear bumper was sitting on the car parked behind mine. Then you preceded to reverse and DRIVE AWAY. Well Bitch, I was in the house across the street yelling and screaming as I saw the whole thing. I got 3 letters in your license plate and I'm a car junky, so I know you drive an '02 Camaro. We don't live in a huge town, so for your sake I hope God is looking after you. Because if I find you, its on. If you were wondering DRUNK ASS, no one was hurt, but you did total my car.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO.

S1ick

Thats what happened to my car last night? I honestly didn't notice man. I was drunk. I woke up today and my camaro is completely messed up with paint from another car all over it. I'll pm you my number don't worry bro i'll take care of you.

WTF? Love these posts that are only put up to raise the writers post numbers so we will all think they are a real contributor to the forum. :banana_sml::banana_sml:

Update:

Evidently he got 4 blocks before his car broke down. The dumb ass called 911 and told them he had been victim of a hit and run and the same officer that took my claim arrived on the seen, laughed, and then arrested him for DUI and fleeing the scene .

Even before this Statefarm was awesome about it. Towed my car and got me a rental car from enterprise.

The first 3 digits of his license plate were F 4 G, so if thats your car... And to the other two guys who wanted to read something about how to make monies online:

OMFG You can make monies online with Enterprise Rent A Car Affiliate Program.

This was very Craigslist Esque. Sorry, sue me.

S1ick

Status
Not open for further replies.