DDrop - High PR and Highly Social Domains for just $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a review and I must say, this thing is fast as fuck.

Very easy, very simple, and straight forward to use. It is all Godaddy based, but there are some good domains still over at just GD these days if you can get your hands on them.

For $10, you cant beat it, but it would be awesome if they could get more domains in the PR4,5,6 range ( maybe from namejet and others )?

If you need something easy and simple ( and extremely fast ) to grab domains for cheap, this is your tool.

I got a review and I must say, this thing is fast as fuck.

Very easy, very simple, and straight forward to use. It is all Godaddy based, but there are some good domains still over at just GD these days if you can get your hands on them.

For $10, you cant beat it, but it would be awesome if they could get more domains in the PR4,5,6 range ( maybe from namejet and others )?

If you need something easy and simple ( and extremely fast ) to grab domains for cheap, this is your tool.

Thanks for the review!! :D

I think you're reading my mind. Namejet, snapnames and bido are all going to be added soon in later versions.

REVIEW COPY???
I am a domain buying crazy fuck.... just bought 3 awesome ones (admittedly not the dropped kind - for 5k this week in auctions)...
but i have a HUGE private network just for me, average 10 domain buys per week...

and of course manage it all with kick ass wpmothership spread across 8+ hosts 500+ ips etc

now just tell me though, what does yours have that expireddomains.net (free) not have?

sorry had to ask.

anyway you couldnt find a more appropriate and experienced in this area reviewer so if you want I'll check it out and leave my thoughts... then pay if i like it to keep using.

UNAGI+++

Sorry I missed this! So what we do that expireddomains.net doesn't is show social aspects such as Facebook shares and Tweets.

We are also going to be adding some of the following in V1.5

• Reddit count
  • Linkedin count
  • Digg count
  • Delicious count
  • Stumbleupon count
  • PInterest count
  • Google +1 count
This will be released within 2 weeks

how long before the v2 is out?

This will be around 3 weeks

I received a review and agree with what the other reviewers have said:

1. Simple and fast interface. Very intuitive and easy to understand.
2. Limited to GD domains only, so the selection isn't as robust as other solutions.
3. Social stats are really cool and a metric that isn't included in other tools as far as I know.
4. $10! Stupid Cheap for the features offered.

Updates planned for this weekend

- Snapname domains expiring within 48 hours
-More data including pinterest count, digg count, Google +1 count as well as much more

Snapnames has been fully integrated!

Data included:
- Pinterest count
- Google +1 count
- Delicious posts
- Stumbleupon count

As well as shares and tweets, backlinks, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.