DDrop - High PR and Highly Social Domains for just $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1985

Aug 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Introducing DDrop.net!

It's so easy with DDrop.net, finding high PR and highly social domains takes seconds instead of hours

What does DDrop do?

- Finds high PR REAL domains that are ready to buy for $5
- Over 150,000 domains in database
- Fake and real pagerank checker
- Age information on all domains
- Backlinks information on all domains
- Amount of Tweets and FB Shares of the domain
- Daily updated database (I completely truncate the table then rebuild with new data)

Let's take a look at what this baby can do:

4lil8y.jpg

It was that easy to find a PR 3 domain with over 2000+ backlinks!! There are over 193 PR3 domains in the database for this day as well.

30days.jpg

We offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee so if you aren't entirely happy with DDrop (which you will be) you can get a full refund.

Lifetime access is just $10 away

You will instantly receive your login details for the website upon payment. If not, please email ddrop@ddrop.net

Reviews:

Its a clean little, domain data scraper.

No big deal lots of stuff that does that, and some of them have way more data.

O wait that stuff costs 25-100 bucks a month.

This is 10$. Talk about unbeatable value. Get it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to pick up aged / pred / backlinked domains

I bought it and here is what I think

1) It only uses Godaddy's database so the amount of domains is obviously limited
2) If you want to buy anything other than .com/.net/.org then you'll see a big reduction once they are marked off

3)Some of the domains seem so nichey in not-so-profitable looking areas that I dont know if are worth owning

4) Overall this is a good product if you want to buy a bunch of high PR domains to make your own network of high PR sites that may be used to link to your money site.

5) 30 day money back guarantee so go ahead and use it for a couple of weeks to see if there are more results showing. I dont think I will return this.

I think for $10 this is a buy. Nice work

I got a review and I must say, this thing is fast as fuck.

Very easy, very simple, and straight forward to use. It is all Godaddy based, but there are some good domains still over at just GD these days if you can get your hands on them.

For $10, you cant beat it, but it would be awesome if they could get more domains in the PR4,5,6 range ( maybe from namejet and others )?

If you need something easy and simple ( and extremely fast ) to grab domains for cheap, this is your tool.

I received a review and agree with what the other reviewers have said:

1. Simple and fast interface. Very intuitive and easy to understand.
2. Limited to GD domains only, so the selection isn't as robust as other solutions.
3. Social stats are really cool and a metric that isn't included in other tools as far as I know.
4. $10! Stupid Cheap for the features offered.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Affiliates

Affiliates can earn 70% commissions on selling this product: Click here for more details

Ongoing contest:

First affiliate to 10 sales gets $20 cash
First affiliate to 50 sales gets $100 cash
First affiliate to 100 sales gets $200 cash
First affiliate to 500 sales gets $800 cash
First affiliate to 1000 sales gets $1500 cash

That's over $2000 up for grabs!

Last edited:

All review copies given out! Just waiting on these now

Database update is scheduled for 1PM EST

Last edited:
Sorry, all reviews have been given out. Hopefully they will be up soon and you can see how good the service is.

Its a clean little, domain data scraper.

No big deal lots of stuff that does that, and some of them have way more data.

O wait that stuff costs 25-100 bucks a month.

This is 10$. Talk about unbeatable value. Get it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to pick up aged / pred / backlinked domains

I bought it and here is what I think

1) It only uses Godaddy's database so the amount of domains is obviously limited
2) If you want to buy anything other than .com/.net/.org then you'll see a big reduction once they are marked off

3)Some of the domains seem so nichey in not-so-profitable looking areas that I dont know if are worth owning

4) Overall this is a good product if you want to buy a bunch of high PR domains to make your own network of high PR sites that may be used to link to your money site.

5) 30 day money back guarantee so go ahead and use it for a couple of weeks to see if there are more results showing. I dont think I will return this.

I think for $10 this is a buy. Nice work

Thanks for the reviews so far!

It's probably worth nothing that version 2 of this site will have Bido, SnapNames AND more Godaddy auctions. This will be completely free for all account holders

The price to join once V2 is launched will be higher than $10 though so get in early.

REVIEW COPY???
I am a domain buying crazy fuck.... just bought 3 awesome ones (admittedly not the dropped kind - for 5k this week in auctions)...
but i have a HUGE private network just for me, average 10 domain buys per week...

and of course manage it all with kick ass wpmothership spread across 8+ hosts 500+ ips etc

now just tell me though, what does yours have that expireddomains.net (free) not have?

sorry had to ask.

anyway you couldnt find a more appropriate and experienced in this area reviewer so if you want I'll check it out and leave my thoughts... then pay if i like it to keep using.

UNAGI+++

Status
Not open for further replies.