Data Sales - Email/Phone/Postal - payday, credit repair, bizopp & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like a review also.. in bizzop niche.. would like full records...
send me PM or email

Looking to buy some Data Today. Check your email.
already answered.

OP: Are the leads we pay for being given out to multiple parties or exclusively ours?
its exclusive ONLY if nobod yelse buys in the same period of time. if it was exclusive 100% prices would be higher. data comes in fresh 24/7 and you get it from the freshest day/hour

PS i dont always bump this thread but i reply on PMs and emails usually within 15 mins.

its exclusive ONLY if nobod yelse buys in the same period of time. if it was exclusive 100% prices would be higher. data comes in fresh 24/7 and you get it from the freshest day/hour

whats the period of time?

Hi Igl00, is there any other way to contact you? I don't have sufficient whatever to PM you..

I'm looking for email data, non-US, bizop, gaming, dating and also non-niche data.
Can you tell me what lists you have, in what markets and if they are niche specific?
How old are they, what volumes?

Thanks,

Siv

Hi Igl00, is there any other way to contact you? I don't have sufficient whatever to PM you..

trought my site: BlackHat SEO Blog - BlackHat SEO Techniques and Tactics

I'm looking for email data, non-US, bizop, gaming, dating and also non-niche data.
Can you tell me what lists you have, in what markets and if they are niche specific?
Thanks,

Siv
i have only UK payday/coreg/ecig. coimign i ndaily in thiousands. this lists are not too popular so not too saturated.

BUMPIDY BUMP.

reminder of email niches:
payday (usa/uk)
coregk (usa/uk)
ecig(uk)
health insurance
credit repair/report
mortgage
beauty
bizop
edu
video gaming (international)

callcenters(us only):
payday
bizop

all can spam compliant. coming in fresh 24/7. i have THOUSANDS of new leads daily.

Op delivers quality leads on time every time :) Both thumbs up for him.

Cheers.

thanx man!

Do you have leads of music lover as i launched a new software and promoting it now?

Thanks.

nope sorry.

Email (CAN-SPAM COMPLIANT)"
payday (usa/uk)
coregk (usa/uk)
ecig(uk)
health insurance
credit repair/report
mortgage
beauty
bizop
edu