Das Keyboard FTW

Does anyone know what the keypress is like on the MAC keyboard (BT one) compared to the mechanical ones mentioned here ?

I love the MAC keyboard for how quickly I can press the keys, and roll between keys, etc... I get at least 15-25wpm faster on the MAC keyboard, and would love to get something like it for my PC...

My gf got me a Das Keyboard (S Ultimate) for christmas... Awesome feeling and it works like a charm with my Mac. I'm like 10-15 wpm faster than usual and the clicky sound is somehow relaxing.

fuck - das keyboard running a monster PPC campaign, been getting hit with a different ad every day.

love the IBM model M original clickity keyboard

MacBook keyboard is by far the best keyboard I've tried. I used to think I had a really good keyboard (Logitech, with laptop key technology). Then switched to MacBook, used that for a week, and tried Logitech again and was so repulsed by it.

mice

I will never use a wireless mouse... i know the response rate is barely different, but i just like the feel.

A mouse with weights is GREAT so you can get just the right feel.

Also one that has a few extra buttons can be great for setting up macros. <3 my macros and side scrolling, and... well all of it!

Is getting a good mouse also worth it? I'm using a cheap piece of shit, you guys got me wondering about upgrading that too.