DarkNet

Timpfm

Oct 18, 2013
Alright. Anyone have any good insight on the TOR Network?

Know someone who's asked about possibly selling on another version of SR (NOT DRUGS). Anyone think it's worth it due to it being pro-actively targeted..?

Yeah? It's not drugs but ebay wouldn't allow it.

I'm aware about Tormail ect so just wondering as I saw that people were getting arrested for selling items that aren't even illegal?

Oh christ. "I'm not allowed to sell it on legal marketplaces, so do you think it's a good idea to sell it on the black market?"

Take a wild guess as to what the answer is.

xqG0QP3.gif

HAHA, no bath salts here my friend. Last I heard, you could get it at petrol stations!

Ebay won't even let you sell dildos.. Hardly illegal. (just using as an example, not actually selling dildos) aha

Think.....Computer Condom.......Ahhhh.......

Alright. Anyone have any good insight on the TOR Network?

Know someone who's asked about possibly selling on another version of SR (NOT DRUGS). Anyone think it's worth it due to it being pro-actively targeted..?

""Infecting the laptop, phone, or desktop is still the easiest way to learn about the human behind the keyboard. Tor still helps here: you can target individuals with browser exploits, but if you attack too many users, somebody's going to notice. So even if the NSA aims to surveil everyone, everywhere, they have to be a lot more selective about which Tor users they spy on.

The NSA's attacks against Tor included targeting security holes in the Firefox web browser. "

Source: What is Tor? A beginner's guide to the privacy tool | Technology | theguardian.com

Tell your buddy he has a GREEN Light to use TOR, just be sure he is using Touch the web - Internet Explorer to be SAFE while accessing TOR.

Oh christ. "I'm not allowed to sell it on legal marketplaces, so do you think it's a good idea to sell it on the black market?"

Take a wild guess as to what the answer is.

HAHA, no bath salts here my friend. Last I heard, you could get it at petrol stations!

Ebay won't even let you sell dildos.. Hardly illegal. (just using as an example, not actually selling dildos) aha

Learn to open your mind my friend.. Not everything is black & white. Woosaa :batman: lol

Learn to open your mind my friend.. Not everything is black & white. Woosaa :batman: lol

Learn to open your anus for bubba's big black cock when you go to prison for selling bath salts. the only dick you'll be getting is black and white. woosaa :batman: lol

Learn to open your anus for bubba's big black cock when you go to prison for selling bath salts. the only dick you'll be getting is black and white. woosaa :batman: lol

Someone sounds mad.. Have you had a good day? My friend aha..

Maybe you should have Woosaa'd before you replied? Might have helped.. lol