DAMN YOU AUTO CORRECT!!!!

uhm, circuit city went out of business a couple of years ago. not quite sure what sale you went to.

OMG I have so many of these. Sneaky fast texts to other teachers during the day result in some funny shit. The best one was when I typed out a quick note to a client first thing in the morning that made no sense at all thanks to autocorrect. At least it was gibberish - nothing horrifying, and he understood completely. He has an iPhone, too.

Speaking of which, do y'all know about Circuit City's sale? Apparently trading in the old iPhone will give you a new one (16 GB, I believe) for $24. Not bad if you're holding on the old one.

w1xzc9.jpg

Anyone find themselves hatin' on the site's success even more than finding the pics funny?

Jon, this made my fucking week during a hard-ass time I'm going through. If you lived near me I would give you the best surprise butt secks ever. Thank you.

This is exactly why i disabled autocorrect on my phone

Pretty hilarious though.

momtext.jpg

edit: The masturbating cherries is my favorite so far too. The mom must have been mortified. But yeah, that's one way to make sure no one goes near the bowl.