Damn. April sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very good month as well, but not even close to what's possible. For those of you who didn't manage to turn a profit for April, just PERSIST! :) If you ever start to doubt that you can make a great living for yourself online, listen to the audio version of the book Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. It might be cheesy to some, but back in January, I had been broke for the past 5 months after pharma went to shit and I lost 10k when a pharmacy shut down. Stupid me.

Fast forward to April and (look away if you don't want to see how much I make) I'm averaging $550 daily for the past 2 months. How was I able to do this? PERSISTENCE. I did not accept defeat. I took every defeat as a lesson, and even tried to learn from other peoples' mistakes as much as possible.

A lot of people misinterpret that "ask and you shall receive" thing... We know better though, right? ;)

I had a decent month, but i spent so much money. Im trying some new campaigns out and i spent over 10k on ppc. It sucks having to cut into profits, but you have to spend money to get the data.

I gotta start doing PPC more as well. None of my traffic comes from PPC.. All organic. I was banned from Adwords in 2004 for pharma stuff and I tried to get back in on a different IP using my new company name and address, but they didn't run my ads. Really weird. Their arm is long.....

So I'm stuck with Adcenter and Yahoo. Not much traffic so far. You definitely have to spend to get the data. I need more PPC practice/data myself.

It sucks having to cut into profits, but you have to spend money to get the data.
Yup, you've gotta do that to find the stuff that works. I spent $22k on PPC last month, but I'm planning to spend even more this month so I can do some testing to broaden my campaigns and see how well I can scale up. I doubt I'll get the same ROI as I've been getting so far, but in the long term I'm sure it'll be worthwhile. :cool:

I gotta start doing PPC more as well. None of my traffic comes from PPC.. All organic. I was banned from Adwords in 2004 for pharma stuff and I tried to get back in on a different IP using my new company name and address, but they didn't run my ads. Really weird. Their arm is long.....

So I'm stuck with Adcenter and Yahoo. Not much traffic so far. You definitely have to spend to get the data. I need more PPC practice/data myself.

I wish i was better at getting organic traffic. I have one site that is a health related forum and blog, it gets about 300-400 people per day, but never any new users or active posts. I havent put any ads on it yet, because im trying to get the forum to become active, but it seems like a really slow proccess for me

Even though april was slow still managed about $750 for the month. If any of ya are looking for programs please visit my site.. More and More will be coming...:D

I'm totalling up the numbers on my adwords campaigns for April... and I spent just as much as I earned and broke almost exactly even. Which means I didn't turn a profit this month (a few dollars doesn't count). All my campaigns are paused until I come up with some new ideas.
here's my 23rd of April at google from 100% free organic clicks ... sorry, couldn't resist. (ducks for cover)

great job

here's my 23rd of April at google from 100% free organic clicks ... sorry, couldn't resist. (ducks for cover)

I'm nowhere near $400 in adsense with just free trafic ... great job man, I love those adsense screenshots

thats pretty damn good for organic, im horrible at organic search. Make we want to work more on my shitty sites.

thats pretty damn good for organic, im horrible at organic search. Make we want to work more on my shitty sites.

Doesn't matter that much what they look like. Even the Copec lot saw the best ones I have and turned me down, so there you go :)

Can you get a site to produce $6 a day on organic? When you can do that then you have got the formula.

Btw, none of my sites come up on search engines... by organic I simply mean I do not pay for traffic, but it does'nt really come from the engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.