DA90+ BadAss Premium Authority Links - You can’t simply deny this! (read reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisaflores

May 20, 2013
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dear Fellow Marketer,

WhiteHat Backlinks charged with authority (like from DA90+ TF60+) are hard to come by 'en masse' nowadays, and that's a shame - because they're super useful in getting an advantage over your competitors and building the authority of your own site.

After a lot of testing and hard work from the last couple of years, we have released Enterprise package for Authority links.

Oty9IQw.jpg

Want to know Majestic Stats for these domains? here is quick over view of what majestic is saying about these sites:

R6GV7HN.png

PobWjwS.png

4xVZJV4.png

pTTX0ml.png

gHJctjN.png

These are most powerful sites in the world, in short you are going to get links from:

----> High Authority Links
----> High DA
----> High TF
----> Links from High-quality relevant content!

Boost Rankings. Drive Traffic. Improve Sales

20% OFF on Authority Links Packages:

Act Fast ... Now 20% OFF on Packages for Authority Links. Its right time to grab our authority links deals at the low price.

Coupon code: V4SALE

Here are few more reviews from our customers about White Hat Authority Links

WPf5oEB.jpg

Boost Rankings. Drive Traffic. Improve Sales

20% OFF on Authority Links Packages:

Act Fast ... Now 20% OFF on Packages for Authority Links. Its right time to grab our authority links deals at the low price.

Coupon code: V4SALE

Brought a 20 posts package from Lisaflores, didnt see a slight increase in my keyword. The keyword is low competition, so just few good backlink will at least rank it top 100. Rather spend this money on somewhere else.

Brought a 20 posts package from Lisaflores, didnt see a slight increase in my keyword. The keyword is low competition, so just few good backlink will at least rank it top 100. Rather spend this money on somewhere else.

Hi friend,
I checked your order details; you divide 20 posts between 6 links/keywords.
So each keyword received 3/4 links.

I just do quick analyse your website; your main keyword is "air --- reviews" (I hide centred word due to your privacy)
You have used primary keyword only one time in the website which is your main heading. I understand you write detailed reviews of different air compressor, but please understand the importance of on-page. Your webpage is not optimized for your given keywords.

Your second most important keyword is "--- air compressor"
this keyword is used only two times (in main heading and starting paragraph only)

Please try to understand search engine algorithm also, by getting a couple of links it's not possible to rank Amazon affiliated site. There are many important factors involve in website ranking.

I am ready to provide you free consultancy to improve your website ranking as you are our loyal customer. Please contact at support@whitehatbuzz.com or skype: whitehatbuzz

Many thanks

To Your Success
Lisa & WhiteHatBuzz Team

Just placed a small test order. I cut two url/kw link details by mistake so will pm you.

The checkout process was really long. It is possible to separate paypal from credit card payments so that paypal users don't have to enter all their details and go through all the steps. Really worth investing in imho.

Just placed a small test order. I cut two url/kw link details by mistake so will pm you.

The checkout process was really long. It is possible to separate paypal from credit card payments so that paypal users don't have to enter all their details and go through all the steps. Really worth investing in imho.

Thank you for your order and taking interest in our services, your order is confirmed and proceed.

Due to some recent fraudulent activities we switch to 2checkout, which is secure and verify all transaction automatically. We will try best to improve checkout process to make it more simple and fast.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.