CRAZY Special Price! Contextual Do-Follow Links from PR8 Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
ONLY $25
(Limited Spots)
Yup. We had a couple of unexpected things unfold here, so I'm having to pile up the special deals today. This one is pretty plain & simple. This is a PR8 site for a major organization in the U.S. You get a well-written article with the anchor text of your choice. Link will be Do Follow. You get the account, so you can keep adding articles for your other sites or whatever you feel like doing with it. Alexa is 3658. URL will be provided upon payment.

I'll also tell you where you can publish an article on a PR6 news site for free with your order. :)

Sent Vgal $600 on August 28th after she proposed a great sounding package. All sounded good and professional however last email from her was 10 days ago. Have sent 2 mails since. Mail on 12th September asking for an update didn't get a reply. Skyped the next day but this hasn't been delivered yet, then saw she has been posting on here so figure there is not a good excuse for the lack of contact.

I'll post an update as soon as I hear back from her.

usually if someone doesn't want to share the URL, it means the site ain't theirs, and if the site ain't theirs, the links can be removed ANY time by the site owners (ie, as soon as it gets spammed to the moment that someone notices).
Happened to me a couple of times and I have to say, these links are NOT permanent and I'm not sure how worth it really is to buy this.

Just my personal opinion, I thought I'll just state this for everyone's information.

No, it is not my site. I never claimed it was. ;) I put up a test post here a couple of months ago and it's still there. I'm always on the lookout for things like this and if they get taken down, I'm more than happy to put it up somewhere else for you. Hope this helps!

I'll PM you River ;)

Offer is Closed.

Oh, and as promised....

Code:
http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

I'm a technical idiot I guess... can't seem to get the image in post.

Status
Not open for further replies.