Craziest thing you've done..

seojoint

Feb 25, 2011
Canada/ India
what is the craziest thing you've done ?

I had S*E with my girlfriend's sister when she gone out to meet someone for an hour. I was all done within 1 hour.. that was really crazy.. ;)

Reactions: MoobSpray

Use my 500th post not to post tits, but to tell you to go post your name here -> http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/114678-banuary-end-nigh.html

cheers

qGebJ.jpg

Obligatory, now that I think about it..

Last edited:
I had S*E with my girlfriend's sister when she gone out to meet someone for an hour.

You're a dick. I hope she's cheating on you. Her sister is a pretty terrible person too.

Also, you're prepared to cheat on your girlfriend with her sister, yet you censor the word "sex" in your post? Your moral compass is WAY out of whack!

Reactions: IMHopeful
what is the craziest thing you've done ?

I had S*E with my girlfriend's sister when she gone out to meet someone for an hour. I was all done within 1 hour.. that was really crazy.. ;)

Fucking nuts. Dude, if you ever cheat, dont try on her sister.

thats not crazy, thats normal lol,

craziest thing i have done is have sex with the manager..lol

I walked into a filling station and accused the attendant of stealing my mobile phone. I'd never met him before. I have no idea why I thought he'd stolen my mobile phone.

I just about got away before he called the police, and after that I stopped taking amphetamines.

You're a dick. I hope she's cheating on you. Her sister is a pretty terrible person too.

Also, you're prepared to cheat on your girlfriend with her sister, yet you censor the word "sex" in your post? Your moral compass is WAY out of whack!

Well i thought there is restriction in using this word "SEX" And second thing .. Calm down cowboy.. you are talking like "broken heart".. Think, you need rest.. LOL!!

wtf is S*E

The fuck is "SEX" .. lol

thats not crazy, thats normal lol,

craziest thing i have done is have sex with the manager..lol

Lol !! pretty awesome man!! cheers for you..