Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could generate you anywhere from 50-1000 hits / day

All depends what niche / categories you want to generate the CL traffic from...

I can get you the best results in for sale --- meaning it would be best for u to affill / promote consumer product..

Actually yes I will be posting links to a site where I will be selling an application that I developed, it is a weight management application. So I am hoping to get increased visits and possible sales.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Yeah -- if only my ads would ever get visible. I guess they are automatically deleting ads because on my Indian IP. =( Perhaps I'll try to spam it when I am at Ad-Tech NYC this year. Hahahah.

Actually yes I will be posting links to a site where I will be selling an application that I developed, it is a weight management application. So I am hoping to get increased visits and possible sales.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

put up personals for "thick" ladies, and then instead of giving them a bbw dating offer, tell them they're too fat for you to date and suggest you wieght management system hahahahahahaha

Thanks Kaveman I hadn't even thought of the "Think Lady" idea. I will run with that this weekend when I get off work.

In addition to Craig's List I am thinking of getting a friend to do a quick 30 sec ad for me for the applciation and then I will post it up on youtube and try to generate some visitors.

But since I do have a product that I actually developed and am going to sell I think I can utilize both CL and youtube to get visitor. I know some says it won't amount to much but since i do have product and not just linking I think it will be better.

Thanks for all the ideas and advise.

JPJedi:bowdown: :rasta:

I could generate you anywhere from 50-1000 hits / day

All depends what niche / categories you want to generate the CL traffic from...

I can get you the best results in for sale --- meaning it would be best for u to affill / promote consumer product..

How.... If you are offering a service send me a PM or do you have ideas on how to generate that much traffic? pleas share. I do have an application that I am selling so it would be my own product.

Have any of you used Craig's List? Are you able to generate a good amount of traffic?

:bowdown:

Yes, it really generates traffic but craiglist is a sensitive promotional ads site...

All your posted ads will be declined or deleted if posts on the same day..

I think craiglists in one of the number one promotional ads....:rasta:

Yes, it really generates traffic but craiglist is a sensitive promotional ads site...

All your posted ads will be declined or deleted if posts on the same day..

I think craiglists in one of the number one promotional ads....:rasta:

eng_mofo.gif

Somebody sticky this... best craigslist thread ev4r!

YesI have actually started utilixing myspace already and have had good results since it links up to my blog so I am able to keep the myspace page in line with the site. I have the headlines automatically posting up on it as well.

No need for shameless plugs or to give my shit away... but yea, it is possible...

This is a project I ran PURELY off craigslist
Too (Late/early) to get conversions, etc...
You get the idea

stats.jpg

stats2.jpg

stats3.jpg

Purely off CL - No adv. costs
Be creative... spam filters are easy to learn (some)
Paid like $8.96 for the domain and hosting through yahoo domains (so far decent service)

Call it weak, or what you may... But I also work a full time job, been into this shit for not as long as most...

But the way I figure... If I can work ONLY a few hours a week- For one week... and make $398 Just -BASED ON THAT ONE WEEK OF WORK- Its not so bad... Especially with 100% Free Advertising... (ya that's no fucking e-book title either, shit) And an investment of $8.96

Fuck you seocracy, Im using your bullshit as more fuel to quit my fucking daytime job so I can get out of this what I put in... Get it?

You'll know it when you see my ass sitting here all day working from home... making some money...

Why do you think I'm here? To learn bro... Well.. Some to fuck off, but mostly learn...

Give me some time...

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.