CPX Interactive?

LOL. they are affiliates themselves. If you do a CPM buy with them, you are basically giving them money and buying them free data.

so if you do work with them, make sure you do CPA buy with their CPA team. And this is not gonna happen unless you have an exclusive offer or an offer where they're not directly working with the advertiser.

LOL. they are affiliates themselves. If you do a CPM buy with them, you are basically giving them money and buying them free data.

so if you do work with them, make sure you do CPA buy with their CPA team. And this is not gonna happen unless you have an exclusive offer or an offer where they're not directly working with the advertiser.

Alright this always bothered me why do people bother with CPM when getting a CPA deal seems like it has absolutely no risk involved.

How would you guys approach negotiating a CPA deal with ad network? I am about to follow-through with one that is interested and looking for things to watch out for.

In my experience, you won't get a CPA deal without proving your campaign first. No network will blindly run you on CPA since they're taking all the risk.

In my experience, you won't get a CPA deal without proving your campaign first. No network will blindly run you on CPA since they're taking all the risk.

they will, but you can't be a no name and just throw up some shitty offers everyone has

it looks like they took the name motive interactive and cx digital and came up with cpx interactive, great job!

That used to be my assumption as well.. Have to run on CPM for a while, wait for shit to optimize, hit CPA goals for several days, and hope they take you on a CPA basis.

I've been offered CPA deals from the start several times now (as an affiliate), so it does happen. Ridiculously low margins though.