CPATank/Vito Glazers Unable to Pay $500 Affiliate Balance

so any word on whether CPAtank and/or One World Network (OWN) have officially gone belly up? Does anyone have any confirmation of payment recently?

Vito isn't going to pay you. I'm in the same boat as you and so is a friend of mine. Vito isn't paying anyone any money owed from CPATank.

What I imagine every time I read about someone getting scammed by ryan eagle, vito or whatever:
tumblr_mlpmstsd5O1s5c6k4o1_500.gif

Why do you do "business" with kids? You think someone posting photos of him with money suits and rented lambos is going to care about his reputation and pay you?

What I imagine every time I read about someone getting scammed by ryan eagle, vito or whatever:
tumblr_mlpmstsd5O1s5c6k4o1_500.gif

Why do you do "business" with kids? You think someone posting photos of him with money suits and rented lambos is going to care about his reputation and pay you?

Mostly the point of this thread is just to "out" CPATank and OWN as officially unable or unwilling to pay affiliates. I'm like 99.9% sure I'll never get money owed, so mostly this just seems like a reasonable thing to do for the community. I'm actually surprised there's not like 10 other threads with people spamming the shi*t out of the fact they haven't got paid. I can't make any excuses for myself since I'm sort of a veteran and I should have known better...but a lot of people starting out might not recognize that CPATank or OWN are basically fraudulent at this point....are they still accepting traffic from pubs?

Vito is a real person? Seriously? Honest to god, I thought it was some eastern european kid dressing up in suits and putting on a fake persona to mock the industry. I'm dead serious... Fuck. Innocence = lost

Well, they did send this out on June 3:
To Our Loyal Affiliates,

Effective 6/1/2013 all offers referred to as "Email Submit" type offers involving free gifts or promos will be paused due to the fact it cannot be confirmed if the merchants are honoring the gifts and this has raised concerns amongst various parties.

In an effort to operate within the most ethical business practices possible these offers will be paused until further notice.

Thank you,

One World Network

Considering how strongly CPATank/OWN used to push email submits, this is quite an about-face.

FTC breathing down their neck?

Would also like to know what the status is on OWN Network. Does anyone still work with them? I haven't seen any new communications or updates from OWN directly. Just wondering if they're still in business albeit having poor communication with affiliates. Usually they would post updates on their FB or Twitter page and they used to send out weekly emails. It's been 6 weeks since they last update they've given.