CPA Zip Submits - Promotion Techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xynix said:
Where do you typically promote these CPA offers on MySpace without having it being reported as spam?

Probably through bulletins or profile with links directed to a CPA Zip offer! Anyway, it's all about traffic in order to get a decent amount of leads per day. I know people who were able to earn $20,000 per day through MySpace. For sure, there are people who earn even MORE...!! Is all Spam!? I think so..., but it also depends on how the message or your profile look like. And how often you send bulletins, etc. I mean there were articles out there in well-know business magazines how (small) companies found the way to MySpace & use it as a marketing tool. Those companies also linking from their profile to their sites!

Michel Z. said:
Probably through bulletins or profile with links directed to a CPA Zip offer! Anyway, it's all about traffic in order to get a decent amount of leads per day. I know people who were able to earn $20,000 per day through MySpace. For sure, there are people who earn even MORE...!! Is all Spam!? I think so..., but it also depends on how the message or your profile look like. And how often you send bulletins, etc. I mean there were articles out there in well-know business magazines how (small) companies found the way to MySpace & use it as a marketing tool. Those companies also linking from their profile to their sites!
Can anyone confirm this? I've never done this and read through their terms of service and I found this:
Non-commercial Use by Members. The MySpace Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by MySpace.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the MySpace Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the MySpace Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the MySpace Services.
From what I'm hearing, it doesn't sound strictly enforced.

Send god damn bulletins.

I doubt someone can rake in $20K/day. That's a lot of CPAs from the MySpace crowd. Probably have to have 10mm+ friends.

engaged said:
Send god damn bulletins.

I doubt someone can rake in $20K/day. That's a lot of CPAs from the MySpace crowd. Probably have to have 10mm+ friends.

In that case, it's better to try different offers then ZIP. Ringtone or dating would be more sufficient to make those amounts!

Xynix said:
Can anyone confirm this? I've never done this and read through their terms of service and I found this: From what I'm hearing, it doesn't sound strictly enforced.

advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the MySpace Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the MySpace Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, MySpace.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which MySpace.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the MySpace Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to MySpace.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay MySpace.com $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the MySpace Services;

What about this for example? :D

engaged said:

The fact that people actually do it instead of figuring out why they doubt it can be done is why they're making 20k a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.