CPA Tank/Vito Glazers

illyas

Aug 31, 2009
Perform Outsider « Cpa Tank – One World Network – Vito Glazers Caught With His Pants Down

LLeTtGV.png

8FINYqO.png

8L53mhm.png

qXjm99D.png

1P4deHj.png

rx71PUQ.png

zmulkOX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

While it’s obvious someone else wrote the blog post, the screenshots from cake marketing are real and show that he’s running leads at 30-60% margins *cough* scrubbing *cough* (usually networks are around 10-20%) and that all his offers come from EWA.
lulz

Aren't his scrub rates the industry norm?

You bring up a good point. Based on the screenshots it looks like the email submits were being scrubbed. If those email submits were actually Vito's own offers that he put together, then it would be fairly normal to scrub that 25% due to the shit that goes down with submits. But if he is just brokering those offers or even if it belongs to an advertiser, and he himself is adding another scrub; then that is shitty.

For those of you that will respond and say that there shouldn't be a scrub ever, and 25% on email submits shouldn't be looked at as "normal" or acceptable well here is the problem: Many affiliates make the grave mistake of basing the offer they promote on it's payout instead of testing it for EPC off the bat. Well if advertisers decided to remove the scrub and instead price their offers to a payout that allows for it to be profitable, you would be seeing 80c email submits and lower. Those will look very shitty next to the $1.25 or $1.50 submits. Luckily when I ended up going direct with advertisers I was able to sit down with them and discuss payouts that made everyone money and being fully transparent on the quality. At the end of the day even the shittest traffic is worth SOMETHING as long as there is volume. All it takes is a good session with the advertiser to arrange a way to continue the relationship. Never did it with email submit advertisers though since those fuckers are as shady as they come.

/tangent.

You bring up a good point. Based on the screenshots it looks like the email submits were being scrubbed. If those email submits were actually Vito's own offers that he put together, then it would be fairly normal to scrub that 25% due to the shit that goes down with submits. But if he is just brokering those offers or even if it belongs to an advertiser, and he himself is adding another scrub; then that is shitty.

For those of you that will respond and say that there shouldn't be a scrub ever, and 25% on email submits shouldn't be looked at as "normal" or acceptable well here is the problem: Many affiliates make the grave mistake of basing the offer they promote on it's payout instead of testing it for EPC off the bat. Well if advertisers decided to remove the scrub and instead price their offers to a payout that allows for it to be profitable, you would be seeing 80c email submits and lower. Those will look very shitty next to the $1.25 or $1.50 submits. Luckily when I ended up going direct with advertisers I was able to sit down with them and discuss payouts that made everyone money and being fully transparent on the quality. At the end of the day even the shittest traffic is worth SOMETHING as long as there is volume. All it takes is a good session with the advertiser to arrange a way to continue the relationship. Never did it with email submit advertisers though since those fuckers are as shady as they come.

/tangent.

I was joking, but you're 100% correct. Email submits in general are a touchy subject, because they have to scrub. Why would you pay for the same email address submitted in the same week? Sure, it's shitty that they do that from a pubs point of view, but that's the reality of it. A lot of them also own multiple email submit offers and scrub based on their global list. For example if you have traffic going to a free iPad submit and the person already signed up two days ago for the best buy card from the save advertiser you won't get credit for the iPad submit.

I haven't run email submit traffic in years, because of the scrubbing. It's retarded, but I do understand why they do it.

Scrubs are gonna scrub. That's why I negotiate directly, and if I see any funny business, pull the plug. I don't have time for this affiliate world bullshit. I setup separate merchant processing/payment acceptance so I can monitor the orders, I setup separate website with either whitelisted offers or exact offers but I control and see everything that goes on with my traffic.

Some of you people make me wonder at the people you do business with. Look at Vito, The General, I won't trust this guy alone in my house for a minute, but I'm going to trust him to not shave my traffic? Look at how the people you do business with portray themselves. Would Bill Gates or Donald Trump do business with these people? Would Warren Buffet do business with them? NO. So why the fuck would you?

Example, you see my avatar and my signature right now. If I started promoting an affiliate network looking like I do now, would you honestly take me seriously? If you would, you're in fucking trouble. Look at dchuks' profile, he promotes his SERPIQ, he portrays a professional image at all times, I would trust him to run a network. Cardine, Bofu2u, all portray themselves in a positive manner. Then you see people with grills in their avatar, and you wonder why they don't pay you on time? This whole industry is a fucking joke.

BRB, starting CCarters-I-Aint-Paying-You-Shit-CPA-World.info

Carry on...

^^^^^^

but where else can i run fraudulent/mix/sms/coreg/everythingtheadvertiserdoesntwant traffic?

/tangent.

The problem is that the CPC you are seeing is as useless as the CPA because I think most advertisers/networks are scrubbing gradually.
Then you are in real trouble if you only see the average CPC