Countdown to Lawsuit

In a world where you had a brain... you would have not made this post... and copied the method... and made bank...

Unfortunately, I live in this world, where methods posted this blatantly out in the open get you (merely) banned from the network (if you're lucky) or sued for everything you're worth (if you're not so lucky). My brain tells me to look for methods that are just a tad more *scalable*. Just how far do you think you could get with this?

Sorry if I fucked up your income stream, but if you're going to go shady, you've got to be a little slicker than that.

Unfortunately, I live in this world, where methods posted this blatantly out in the open get you (merely) banned from the network (if you're lucky) or sued for everything you're worth (if you're not so lucky). My brain tells me to look for methods that are just a tad more *scalable*. Just how far do you think you could get with this?

Sorry if I fucked up your income stream, but if you're going to go shady, you've got to be a little slicker than that.

I don't know what makes you assume that it was me... but, I wish it were..

You just sound a little too vindictive.

At any rate, learn from this person's mistake. Use the real classifieds in local papers.

And learn from your mistake... making this post... that's probably got advertisers up Ruck's ass and his network getting an earful from everywhere..

Why would you post another persons landing page on wf? Beyond me.

Uh, he outed a guy for shady adv. who the fuck cares.
The network involved did their part as soon as they could.

win.

Cool.. well I'm sure the C2M guys were very entertained when they saw this post.

That's their prerogative. I didn't mention the network. This offer's on several of them.

Lots of people are gaming CL all day long. I may even be one of them. But most of them aren't so ridiculously open about it, because this is the internet and other people can see what you're doing. It's not my job to cover someone's ass if they do something stupid.

I dont mind the post honestly. Outting landing pages is something we are combating on the forum whole but honestly the second I saw this post I went after him. I'm glad it was posted and caught at 6 leads.

I dont get uncomfortable at all in these situations. I invite them. Had it not been outted so quick, it would have been worse. I was really surprised to see it though:crap:

I dont mind the post honestly. Outting landing pages is something we are combating on the forum whole but honestly the second I saw this post I went after him. I'm glad it was posted and caught at 6 leads.

The offer couldnt have been banking that heavy then if only 6 leads were generated from inception to the offer being shut down - thats at least 4-5 hours or more.

You know I have nothing against blackhat. Things like this really are different IMO. If the practice is going to hurt the network in anyway I will not touch it.

Just the other day my wife responded to an apartment since we might move to PA in the next couple months. The shit turned out to be the credit report crap.

If the credit report companies allowed it somehow and it didn't hurt the networks I could careless. It does however. Just like RUCK stated he lost an offer due to this practice.

The funny thing is the one I got had an auto rotator for the urls. One to CXDIGI and another to A4D.

I don't fuck with CX so they are ass out on getting info for me on it. I did however contact A4D and they got dude off the offer. I am not sure if they banned the account.

My main suggestion is if you are going to do shady shit or sorta shady shit JUST FUCKING ASK!!!!! Find a network that is able to work with the leads you are sending them. Being honest is the only way to succeed with this <double negative ftw>.

You know I have nothing against blackhat. Things like this really are different IMO. If the practice is going to hurt the network in anyway I will not touch it.

Just the other day my wife responded to an apartment since we might move to PA in the next couple months. The shit turned out to be the credit report crap.

If the credit report companies allowed it somehow and it didn't hurt the networks I could careless. It does however. Just like RUCK stated he lost an offer due to this practice.

The funny thing is the one I got had an auto rotator for the urls. One to CXDIGI and another to A4D.

I don't fuck with CX so they are ass out on getting info for me on it. I did however contact A4D and they got dude off the offer. I am not sure if they banned the account.

My main suggestion is if you are going to do shady shit or sorta shady shit JUST FUCKING ASK!!!!! Find a network that is able to work with the leads you are sending them. Being honest is the only way to succeed with this <double negative ftw>.

You ever met one of those guys that you wana stroke in the face for no reason?. That just iritate the fuck outa you and you don't really know why? The guy that no matter what comes outa thier damn pie hole, send chills up your spine.

AdExhibitJason, is that guy for me!

You ever met one of those guys that you wana stroke in the face for no reason?. That just iritate the fuck outa you and you don't really know why? The guy that no matter what comes outa thier damn pie hole, send chills up your spine.

AdExhibitJason, is that guy for me!

I'm confused..stroke as in spreading your man mayonaise on his cocksucker moustache or giving him a mouthful of bloody chiclets?

There is "out in the open" as in putting your cock through a glory hole at a peepshow joint, and then there is "out in the open" as in flashing school children mid afternoon...the publisher did not post this method in an arena targeting other publishers and networks in hopes of not getting caught...he posted it targeted prospects...you mr lemonade, from your pulpit, decided to build the bridge between both demos..