Countdown to Lawsuit

bahaha

Its like
very-small-monkey.jpg

VS

Male_silverback_Gorilla.JPG

I know who wins...

LOL, lawsuit for sure. Who wants to be the first to swipe it? ;)

Hah the guy even shows the outside sign to the Google offices.. oh man, this guy has balls. I love him.

I'm just impressed it hasn't gotten flagged yet.

I haven't seen the ad get flagged yet, but I have seen the site get taken down for abusing Google sites' TOS. S/he just keeps throwing up new ones.

I love the little touch at the bottom: "You must be a member to post comments!" ->links to the affiliate offer.

He's currently getting his account banned for posting to craigslist.

jeez.

Yeah, I was thinking, but didn't say ... wonder how Ruck feels about this ...

It begs the question: when this type of offer is so dead in the crosshairs of litigants across the country, why are networks still pushing them? Aren't you opening yourselves up to massive liability?

This is the first google bizopp craigslister we terminated but this past week I got rid of 4 that nailed me on credit reports and cost my the damn offer. Most networks do not allow this promotion and the advertisers fucking hate it. Shit has been getting out of control.

He issued me an apology via aim and said he got it from a new method that is going around. (New?) In any case, easy termination so thanks for helping:zzwhip:

Making fun of fraudulent campaigns while uncle sam has his cock in my ass is getting tiring. I don't do shady shit, but sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't.

In a world where you had a brain... you would have not made this post... and copied the method... and made bank... :moon:

But now... I suggest you go back to the jobs section on craigslist and find yourself one... because I doubt you'll ever make a dime on the net :2twocents:

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg