Cost Per View/ PPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buhry

May 14, 2009
Yo, I am trying to learn cpv/ppv marketing at the moment. My problem is that I don't find a lot of resources on it. Can anyone reccomend any good resources for learning PPV, apart from gauher chaudry's cources? Oh, and makemoniesonline is not a good resource for learning ppv :uhoh2:

Just test and target sites not keywords if you are beginner. I was told by a rep that short leads do well on PPV.

you can use ppvCoach . It's the same guy that does makes ppc coach but be warned don't expect him to contribute nearly as much as he does to ppc coach. If you are new, you should do it because it will launch you and give you the very basics. It's actually a great starting point but for $200 bucks a month I expected a little more coaching of techniques rather than giving us the basic websites to join and telling us "now go and make some money :)"

/vent

ppv sucks - everyone hates pop ups and closes them right away

dude, exactly. this whole advertising thing is going down the drain. people fucking hate ads, they don't even look at them. marketers better start looking at better professions.

Status
Not open for further replies.