Core Content Club - The First Professional Grade LSI Article Service V18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an update on my order, placed on the 3rd of November. Still had nothing back. Transaction ID 77J89787S5966662R.

Raised a paypal dispute as PMs on WF have gone unanswered despite you showing as online :(

I received my article yesterday. I had ordered articles from 3 different providers and George/Jorarulit's article was leaps and bounds better than the other two providers. The article was very well researched and written. I do plan on using him again. Thumbs up.

Looking for an update on my order, placed on the 3rd of November. Still had nothing back. Transaction ID 77J89787S5966662R.

Raised a paypal dispute as PMs on WF have gone unanswered despite you showing as online :(

Hang on, let me clean up the PM and get back to you. Thanks for nudging me in the thread.

I received my article yesterday. I had ordered articles from 3 different providers and George/Jorarulit's article was leaps and bounds better than the other two providers. The article was very well researched and written. I do plan on using him again. Thumbs up.

Thank you for the awesome review ;) I'm glad you liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.