Copeac Naughty or Nice Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've averaging much higher than that. I think it's just you.

My point was I was operating well above 100% ROI. Obviously, as I took a 300% decrease in CR, my ROI was hit down to about break even. I don't care if you averaging higher than that, I did not change anything, the same KWs are driving conversions, the competition is the same, but the conversions dropped 300%? WTF is that?

If your conversions went down on the offer email me, i will look in to it.

The offer picks up what other sites throw away. If someone is already signed up with abcdate.com and you send the same person there you will never get credit for the lead, the naughtyornice offer will sell that lead to xyzdate.com instead so everyone wins, the other dating site gets a qualified consumer, the affiliate gets credit, and everyone earns a bit more in the process.

I just saw that NaughtyOrNice is fucking up again, so nobody is converting right now because their servers are down.

The site is live for me now, if the site was down contact me or your AM and we will give credit for downtime on our end.

Nothing against Copeac, I'm sure its on Naughty or Nice's side.. but it appears to be down again for me. The site is up, but conversions aren't working at all, and my specialized landing page is now going to the standard NorN one. Might wanna check your campaigns and pause them!

Yeah, I've had no conversions for a while either. Hate seeing clicks continue to rise and conversions stubbornly refusing.

You guys need to learn to document EPC by hour and know your hourly EPC average & keep things documented Its easy to find problems and when you have this information and go to the affiliate network w/ certain problems its hard for them to say... "everything running normal".

Copeac does own this offer. The offer is built with our optimization technology, which sells leads to the dating client who is accepting the highest amount of leads at that point in time. We have noticed that EPC varies by hour just like running any of the dating offers direct, this is due to acceptance rates of the various clients on the back end.

Some affiliates have seen a better conversion with our Spicy or Sweet brand, you may want to test that out. The system is set a bit different on spicy than on the naughty offer and usually affiliates having conversion issues on naughty see better results with spicy and vice versa.

I hope the other offer is doing better when one offer is at $0 epc.

The 0 EPC has been the past hour right? If so you'll see a credit of leads on Monday as a tracking variable was not being passed by our advertisers. Its tracking just not in real time in the system, IT is working on it now.

Everything was fixed within the hour. If you have any issues let me know but it looks to be rocking on our end.

Can anyone confirm conversions are back up?

I'm getting some conversions. Log into Copeac and click on the offer page itself. If it just takes you to the search page as if the offer doesn't exist, PM me.

There was about an hour earlier today when I swore I was getting 0 epc but over the course of the night it's gone back up. Seems steady.

Status
Not open for further replies.