Converting at 3% on ringtone offer ( Flycell ) through search, is that good?



Yes, I'm but obviously I need to benchmark my conversion rates with others so I know how much farther I can go...

we'll i'm usually not a dick so ill just go ahead and say the obvious, nothing is going to be the same between you and the next person. You need to optimize the best YOU can do. That means testing a whole lot of shit. If you dont feel that testing a lot of shit is worth the ROI then you will settle for less. It's pretty pointless to ask this sort of question. I used to try to see what some friends were getting on similar verticles and then realized that it doesn't matter. There is always improvement unless you have 100% cvr. This isnt accurate but you can usually ask your AM for a rough estimate if you still care.
 
Google conversion optimizer FTW. Use it and it will (in most cases) will give you the highest conversion rate at lowest CPA humanly possible.
 
I will need landing pages, keywords, and traffic sources to be able to tell you if 3% is good in your case.
 
There are quite a few factors with mobile offers (just like all offers) that could effect the conversion rate - although 3% seems fair for search. Best to have a chat with your AM. Make sure that you are promoting an offer that has been optimized for search and accepts all carriers. If your wanting to split test another mobile offer hit me up - I have quite a few.