Content Writing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

The writer was very responsive and the work was done fast. The only problem I had was that the writer didn't read my emails carefully so he/she had to redo. And when the 2nd copy came back, he/she didn't really read my instructions again. If he/she slowed down then I think he/she would have done a great job.

Their were also some grammer errors- emailed Carlton about it but never got a response.

Overall, I would use the service again if the writer would slow down and make sure all my needs are met.

I got my content well written and to the point. All of my 20 articles turned out just the way i love them. Very friendly guy and definitely someone I will want to work with in the future as well. Shall be looking forward towards my next order in a few days. Thanks.

Reactions: HundredProof
[FONT=&quot]I am looking for 2-3 (200 – 300 words each) bingo articles a day with turnaround time of few hours (I will send the topics at the morning and want to get them back around noon).

If this is something you can do I am looking for approximately 100 articles per month.

Let me know[/FONT]

I got my content well written and to the point. All of my 20 articles turned out just the way i love them. Very friendly guy and definitely someone I will want to work with in the future as well. Shall be looking forward towards my next order in a few days. Thanks.

Happy to help!

Sent you a PM!

And replied to you too.

[FONT=&quot]I am looking for 2-3 (200 – 300 words each) bingo articles a day with turnaround time of few hours (I will send the topics at the morning and want to get them back around noon).

If this is something you can do I am looking for approximately 100 articles per month.

Let me know[/FONT]

Still waiting to hear from you!

The content is a king so if the content of your website is good and unique then you will see more and more traffic will come toward your website... that is the reason that every good internet marketing company utilize the best services for the good and unique content... :banana_sml:

WTF? You here to share some insight? LOL

Want to know what's sad? You're fooling very few people.

1) Create crappy non-domained Wordpress site advertising content services.

2) Find fake photos of various office situations that are 100% Indian to prove you "authenticity", even though pictures were never asked for.

3) Make dozens of alternate accounts with "people" recommending you and bumping your thread, telling you that you have a PM and that you're doing a good job. They obviously have the same horrid writing style that you possess, and a similar join date.

4) Have people post samples of your work that are almost duplicates of content already all over the Internet.

5) When established members give reviews, they speak of how poor your English is, but these alternate accounts praise you.

This is all bullshit. All I know is that I will never work with you on content, ever. And I hope others follow the same route.

You can't go from review copy rapist to content enthusiast in a few months.

PS: American-style first name as a first name and American-style first name as a LAST name in a username is a surefire way to get yourself pegged as a foreigner who sucks at writing and business. Internet stereotyping, can't live without it.

I am interested in your services. Was wondering if you can put existing articles into spin syntax and how much that would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.