Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipsPierce

Dec 27, 2011
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
sales.png

numberone.png

* Everyone is ordering silently behind the doors again, making spontaneous collective plot as not to announce widely the quality of this service in order to keep it to them seo-selves *

ordered some articles. Can you please PM me an example of your reviews as these may be exactly what I need for a certain site.

Thanks!

ordered some articles. Can you please PM me an example of your reviews as these may be exactly what I need for a certain site.

Thanks!

PM sent :)

UPDATE:

The Homepage articles are selling like hotcakes! We currently have a small group of dedicate homepage writers, so once we hit capacity we're closing down the homepage offer to make sure every content piece gets it's fair share of time in the Sun. We're still open though!

How good is the quality of the general content writing service? Written by native english speakers or Indians/Filipinos/etc.? Free from spelling and grammar errors? Can you use those articles on a money site without scaring all the visitors away?

How good is the quality of the general content writing service? Written by native english speakers or Indians/Filipinos/etc.? Free from spelling and grammar errors? Can you use those articles on a money site without scaring all the visitors away?

Yes, they are all Native English. It's good quality, you can pretty much copy and paste it without editing and they can definitely go on a money site.

And I thought the "general content" review articles that I have been ordering were good... the bar has been raised substantially with their new service.

Received my first order for one of the "High Conversion Reviews" today and I'll never post anything else on the home page of one of my product review sites again... they're THAT GOOD!

Seriously, if these reviews don't sell your product I don't know what will...

Thank you!

And I thought the "general content" review articles that I have been ordering were good... the bar has been raised substantially with their new service.

Received my first order for one of the "High Conversion Reviews" today and I'll never post anything else on the home page of one of my product review sites again... they're THAT GOOD!

Seriously, if these reviews don't sell your product I don't know what will...

Thank you!

Thanks a lot for the comments man! Glad you liked the reviews, we make sure each one kicks as much ass as possible. ;)

I just received my small batch of articles and they are top notch! They will almost entirely be copied and pasted right into my site without any hesitation.

Now I am wondering if I should have purchased the homepage content because I could only imagine how well written those would be!

Thanks again, will be ordering more in the near future.

I just received my small batch of articles and they are top notch! They will almost entirely be copied and pasted right into my site without any hesitation.

Now I am wondering if I should have purchased the homepage content because I could only imagine how well written those would be!

Thanks again, will be ordering more in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback man!

Our homepage content kicks major ass, seriously. Just PM me or email me for samples.

I have uploaded a Magazine Quality, Authority Content Sample to here: Valentines Day.doc.

Just download and view.

If anyone is still on the fence let me tell you that you won't get better quality content then this at the price, or even double the price. These are all professionals who make their living writing and are masters of the written word.

UPDATE:

We are also slashing rates by a half and more on our auto responder service for a limited time only!

Why?

We are going to be launching a first of it's kind service in the coming weeks to month. We are testing out the backend and hiring copywriters at the moment.

We want to receive as much feedback from clients as possible regarding this service before plugging it in to the backend and frontend (which will be the first of its kind part)

So this is your chance to strike a great deal on auto-responder copy written by professional sales writers.

Pricing:
Option 1: 100 - 150 words = $15 per email
Option 2: 200 - 400 words = $20 per email
Option 3: 400 - 600 words = $30 per email
Option 4: 700 - 1000 words = $50 per email

No discount for sequences as we're testing these out at an already giant discount to get as much feedback as possible.

We will close this sale down very, very soon before we go broke from practically giving these away at rock-bottom prices.

If you are interested in taking us up on this offer (and who wouldn't?) shoot us an email at: phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.