Content Packages You Don't Want To Miss Out On -10 Review Copies Available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick8888

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello WF Members,

Hope you all are doing great !!

I am cutting the crap and coming right to the point -

I am offering 10 review copies of 200-250 words to WF members having 5 and above iTrades.

I charge $4/500 words (.008/word or $0.8/100 words)

Please have a look at few of my ezine articles here -

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

I also provide host of other services which you can have a look at here

I am also offering

1 FREE Article on order of 10 and above articles

2 FREE Articles on order of 20 and above Articles.

and so on till 50 and above articles.

For orders above 100 articles, I am offering -

1 Hubpage Creation (with Pic) - FREE

1 Ezine Submission - FREE

100 Link Submission - FREE

100 Article Submission - FREE

I am online 18 hours a day and therefore, you can expect prompt replies to your queries by mail/chat.

Mail me at - niharrathore@gmail.com

I believe in building long term business relationships with my clients and do anything it takes to satisfy their project requirements, guidelines and deadlines.

Try me and you will know the difference.

Looking forward to a good response like always from WF members.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Nick

Seobynick.com

2 Review copies just sent.. Looking forward to feedback soon.. 8 Review copies still left.. Hop in.. Thanks

got my review copy

word count: 220
spelling error: none
grammar error: none

even though the article is short i can see he put a lot of time on research. The article is very informative. I will put it on money site if the article is longer.

Thank you Sampunk

got my review copy

word count: 220
spelling error: none
grammar error: none

even though the article is short i can see he put a lot of time on research. The article is very informative. I will put it on money site if the article is longer.

@Sampunk -Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The article has been kept short and sweet because stretching it any longer than that would've killed its charm as a short article.

For a review copy, we didn't wanted to mess with the content but wanted you to know that we can cover the subject well as well as produce quality content. Hope we achieved that and looking forward to new orders soon.

Still, few review copies left, if any takers out there. :)

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Nick

I had Nick write me a Wordpress theme review, and overall I was satisfied. It does read a little funny in some places, and Wordpress was consistently spelled "Word Press", but I'd say his work is actually above average in comparison to other writers offering similar rates.

I'll have him continue to write theme reviews, but will likely start using his content for article submissions and web2 properties instead.

Service Review

Nick wrote me an article for an amazon affiliate site, to inspire desire to browse along with being optimized for a certain keyword. Was labeled as an article, yet it was better sales copy than what I've gotten from others at higher prices. Was only one miniscule error (was a plural used when should have been singular) but if I wasn't so anal I likely wouldn't have even noticed it.

Will be hiring him again soon. For the quality, this is an awesome price.

5 out of 5 stars

(note, this was a paid order, not a free review)

Still see no boobs.

Well I am in a good mood so I will help him redeem the thread - BOOBS INCOMING

katie_green_topless_and_skinny_dipping1.jpeg

20214.jpg

16844.jpg

21810.jpg

And for the ladies

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a58fba00970c-pi.jpg

@ pfgannon - Thank you for your honest review and we look forward to new orders from your side soon. Also, please be rest assured that there would be no typographical errors in future assignments. :)

@ GoogleBitchSlap - Thank you for your honest feedback and I had a great time writing on your topic and would love to write similar ones again:) We look forward to working for you again soon.

P.S - and thanks you for the boobs show ;)

@ MSTeacher - Your review copy is in pipeline after a few others and will be on its way soon

@ Ookie - We would need details as to on what topic/keyword/niche you want your review copy to be on.

@ Paper_Chase - Please send us the details and we would be on it.

@ HarrySam36 - We generally give out review copies to members here with iTrades. We understand that you are very new here and do not have any iTrades, so it would be great if you can order a mini assignment and we can take it from there.

@ Bofu2u- Hope you are enjoying the boobs show now :) Amazing ones ha !!

@ pfgannon - Thank you for your honest review and we look forward to new orders from your side soon. Also, please be rest assured that there would be no typographical errors in future assignments. :)

No worries. I know you would have fixed it right up, had I asked.
Another order coming your way next week!

Nick wrote me an article for an amazon affiliate site, to inspire desire to browse along with being optimized for a certain keyword. Was labeled as an article, yet it was better sales copy than what I've gotten from others at higher prices. Was only one miniscule error (was a plural used when should have been singular) but if I wasn't so anal I likely wouldn't have even noticed it.

Will be hiring him again soon. For the quality, this is an awesome price.

5 out of 5 stars

(note, this was a paid order, not a free review)

I would also like to place an order for an article written in the style of a sales copy. Could you please PM me your rates and contact details for this? I will then revert with my topics and keywords. Thank you.

@ lifegauge - We have sent you a PM confirming the order. Thank you :)

@ pfgannon - Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to new order soon. :)

@ MSTeacher - We have sent you the review copy and are looking forward to receive your honest feedback soon. Thank you

Review

pfgannon pretty much said it. This is good writing for the price.

Communication: No problems. Short, sweet, to the point. 10/10

Timeliness: No problems. Around two days. 10/10

Writing: Good unique content. Not amazing, but good. Not a terribly exciting topic to write on, and they made it work. Took me like five minutes to clean up the mistakes and rewrite phrasing here and there. 8/10

Research: Good. Covered some of the general points on the subject. Zero fluff, which is always good to see. 8/10

Cost: For the price, excellent. The best writing I've purchased at this price. 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10

@ MSTeacher - Thank you for your honest review. We look forward to more work from your side soon.

@ Lifeguage - Thank you for an article order. Your work has started and would be delivered within 24-30 hours from now as there were orders in pipeline before yours. Hope you understand. Thank you very much.

@ Ookie - Your review copy will be processed tomorrow and would be sent asap.

@ Stack Paper - Your review copy will be with you in 24-36 hours from now. Thank you for your patience. :)

Thank you everyone for a great response.

Status
Not open for further replies.