Content Buffers - 50% Price Drop & 100% More Diversity Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0
Content Buffers is my new link building service to offer you the contextual links from most authoritative web sites on the internet.

Content Buffers - SAFE / POWERFUL / WHITE HAT.

We have never had a website penalized by using our content buffers. Your money site just gets around 10 - 30 links depending on the package so it's hard to get tanked.

The Content Buffers package links are completely safe for brand new sites. In fact we are so confident about the safety you could even "sell it to your grandmother".

★★★ Features of the Service ★★★

- We don't just get a VA to throw pumpers together willy nilly. We know the little things that make a content buffer actually work, little tricks and secret that exploit the typhoon of incoming link juice.

- Each Content Buffer has 100% unique content (500 words on each property) written by trained and qualified writers. All the content is researched based on the niche of your site.

- All the Content Buffers are Hand Built (use of no automation softwares and text spinning is involved).

★★★ Content Buffer Packages ★★★

a) Small Content Buffer Package: $39.00

- 5 Manual Web 2.0 Content Buffers
- 5 Social Bookmarks to the money site with Unique Descriptions.
- One Approved Article on Ezine Articles based on the niche of your website.
- 50 Social Signals (FB likes, Twitter Tweets, Google +1's, Pintrest Pins) to your money page.
- Each created Content Buffer is also bookmarked (submitted) manually on 30 social bookmarking sites for Indexing/Boosting.

b) Medium Content Buffer Package: $79.00

- 10 Manual Web 2.0 Content Buffers
- 10 Social Bookmarks to the money site with Unique Descriptions.
- Two Approved Article on Ezine Articles based on the niche of your website.
- 100 Social Signals (FB likes, Twitter Tweets, Google +1's, Pintrest Pins) to your money page.
- Each created Content Buffer is also bookmarked (submitted) manually on 30 social bookmarking sites for Indexing/Boosting.

c) Large Content Buffer Package: $119.00

- 15 Manual Web 2.0 Content Buffers
- 15 Social Bookmarks to the money site with Unique Descriptions.
- Four Approved Article on Ezine Articles based on the niche of your website.
- 200 Social Signals (FB likes, Twitter Tweets, Google +1's, Pintrest Pins) to your money page.

d) Uber Content Buffer Package: $159.00

- 20 Manual Web 2.0 Content Buffers
- 15 Social Bookmarks to the money site with Unique Descriptions.
- Four Approved Article on Ezine Articles based on the niche of your website.
- 300 Social Signals (FB likes, Twitter Tweets, Google +1's, Pintrest Pins) to your money page.
- Each created Content Buffer is also bookmarked (submitted) manually on 30 social bookmarking sites for Indexing/Boosting.​

★★★ Frequently Asked Question's ★★★

Q) What is the TAT?
A) 10 Business days.

Q) Does the Age of the site matter?
A) We have seen that our content buffer packages works great both of new and old websites.

Q) How many Anchor's (keywords) and URL's do you accept?
A) One URL upto 10 anchors (same for all the packages).

Q: Give me more Info on Bulk Discounts?
A: Sure, we can handle volume and can offer you good re-seller/agency pricing. I request get in touch with me through pm me or send me an email to sales[at]smartseoservices.com

Q: Do you offer Guarantees?
A: I can guarantee that you will get a detailed report in 10 days from placing an order, I guarantee that I will replace any deleted property for free within 30 days from the day you got your report. However I do not give ranking guarantees, because I do not control neither all of your site’s SEO nor Google's algorithm.

Q: Can I customize any of the Packages?
A: Sure we can customize any of the three packages exactly as per your needs. I request get in touch with me through pm me or send me an email to sales[at]smartseoservices.com​

★★★ Contact Me ★★★

Direct Email: sales[at]smartseoservices.com
pm me: right here.​

★★★ Some Reviews from Past Threads ★★★

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

★★★ Order Info ★★★

Please pm me or post here, If you have any question's on the service.

★★★ Monthly Package ★★★

If you need to setup the properties on a monthly basis. We can have a setup wherein we can maintain the content on the created web 2.0 properties monthly (pm me for more info).

Just ordered. Hope this is as safe as it says as I now like to stay ultra white hat! Looking forward to see the results!

Thanks,

Just ordered. Hope this is as safe as it says as I now like to stay ultra white hat! Looking forward to see the results!

Thanks,

Thanks a lot Paul for the orders, A couple of more reports now sent. I am also ready to take more now.

some more reports coming up, Also all the articles are 100% unique and 500 words min on the properties.

All the reports from last thread are now sent, some more reports from this batch coming up. I am ready for more orders.

As always, Amit crushed it.

Fucking A+++ work.

Saw a spike on my rankings for the terms he pushed links toward.

You can't go wrong with Amit. I can't see why anyone would use anything else for web 2.0 building and some pumper work at the same time.

As always, Amit crushed it.

Fucking A+++ work.

Saw a spike on my rankings for the terms he pushed links toward.

You can't go wrong with Amit. I can't see why anyone would use anything else for web 2.0 building and some pumper work at the same time.

Thanks a lot for a fantastic review, some more reports coming up. I am also now ready to take more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.